Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

I would add some taurine to the mix, of course potassium and Vit C.

The dosages vary but in general I suggest starting slow:
Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 2-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF

on 2 off, use some Trex.

should i do more than 100 mg's of pottasium, 500mg's of taurine, and 2000mg's of Vit C per day?

lrg&inCHARGE said:
should i do more than 100 mg's of pottasium, 500mg's of taurine, and 2000mg's of Vit C per day?

100mgs of potassium is nothing, I would at least do 500mgs++

2 questions...

#1 Why must you taper down the dosage in the second week?

#2 Can you take as much as you "can handle", instead of starting at the 20-40 doses?

OK, 3 questions...

#3 Do you need to start the doses every 2 weeks at the lower doses and build up or is that just the first week?

#1 Why must you taper down the dosage in the second week?
it's like anything, you can't take your body from 200mcg of clen to 0mcg in 1 day, you need to taper down so your body is used to it

#2 Can you take as much as you "can handle", instead of starting at the 20-40 doses?
NO! absolutely not. As you do NOT know how much you can "handle" it can be dangerous

OK, 3 questions...

#3 Do you need to start the doses every 2 weeks at the lower doses and build up or is that just the first week?
some don't , but I suggest building up and down everytime you start to be on the safe side...you can ALWAYS do more, but you can't do less once you've done too much

Top Bottom