Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

Just wondering what other supps you should be taking with clen (was reading something in this thread about pottasium) and whats a normal dosage/range for liquid clen considering i'm currently at my 2nd week of t3 and 2nd month of GH 3iu/day, Winny 50mg ED. I want to add in something to give me an energy boost and add some fat burn as well, this GH is making me sleeeeepy. Oh, and I have the lev-x, yohimburn, and a thermogenic all ready to go but I want to save them all for after my t3 to help with the crash.

lrg&inCHARGE said:
Just wondering what other supps you should be taking with clen (was reading something in this thread about pottasium) and whats a normal dosage/range for liquid clen considering i'm currently at my 2nd week of t3 and 2nd month of GH 3iu/day, Winny 50mg ED. I want to add in something to give me an energy boost and add some fat burn as well, this GH is making me sleeeeepy. Oh, and I have the lev-x, yohimburn, and a thermogenic all ready to go but I want to save them all for after my t3 to help with the crash.

I would add some taurine to the mix, of course potassium and Vit C.

The dosages vary but in general I suggest starting slow:
Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 2-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF

on 2 off, use some Trex.

Do you think it would be a better idea to cycle the clen with the t-rex and lev-x after my t3 cycle is up or while I'm on the t3?

ProtienFiend said:
What do you guys think?

underdosed? overdosed? any good companies that have been tried and tested?

PF
[email protected]

Didn't have time to read the entire thread, but this stuff is great. I'm a fatty but I did try this just to see how well I liked it and I did get a little rough when I went from 20 to 40 the 2nd day but after getting used to the effects I was fine on 60mcg a day until I tappered off. Lost about 4-5lbs more than I normally was in the 2 week period.

Are the dosages taken once a day or split into two? (Morning and afternoon)

Top Bottom