Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

You keep bumping, I'll keep asking... lol

Wehn taking Clen at pct, does your diet change from a normal pct diet? I was always told to keep the calories slightly elevated after a cycle as to not let you lose the weight/muscle too rapidly. With Clen, would you still want to do that, or would you dial down the calories a bit, although you're coming off the cycle?

mr x. was ordering some clen and was wondering if the dropper that comes with clen is sufficent for dispencing clen or do you suggest buying a few pinz?

preemo said:
mr x. was ordering some clen and was wondering if the dropper that comes with clen is sufficent for dispencing clen or do you suggest buying a few pinz?

use a syringe to measure, MUCH more accurate

When I'm on clen I tend to get hungry more often, but after I eat like 2-3 bites I feel like I'm done :-p But that might just be me... But heck for me and most other people I know who use it, as long as your not grossly over eating to begin with you will lose weight.

Being that I mix clen and taurine into powerades for some of my close female friends (and a little t3 too if i feel they deserve it!) and every time when going into it they already have their diet dialed down, and are pretty well stalled where they are, and then add in the clen +200 call from a powerade and they start to drop fast. And no its not the extra sugar causing them to lose weight. i can promise you;)

Top Bottom