Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LIMP DICK, need help!!

I've never had an erection issue and I don't use AI's except precontest. He said he gets erect until the sex act commenses. I think it's psychosomatic. It'll be interesting to see what his blood work shows. It a fine line when it comes to lowering estrogen. Too little is bad. Too much is bad. I've run test as hign as 3 grams a week without any form of estro blocker. Had acne and gyno but no erection issues. These days my test doesn't go much higher than a gram. Deca stays around 600mg.

Regardless of what I have stated I think you are 100% spot on. But estrogen is a key factor imo too. But I think it is more of what you say... his age, cycle experience and not knowing his body are major contributors. The slightest physical change can make a big mental one in certain people.

Although everyone responds differently to test, estrogen etc. You are a perfect example of not needing AI's most of the time.

JJ I don't take AI's either (most of the time) but not the best place to go into that. I use them in select times but feel people way overuse them. When cruising ed test injs control possible aromatization effectively for me.

Why are you using HCG? Cosmetic (ball size) and to aid recovery after cycle? If so as little as 100-200mcg would be enough for those purposes. It should help with libido but it's effects are short lived. I would always take an AI when on HCG.

Yes for cosmetic and recovery purposes

Yes for cosmetic and recovery purposes

Sorry I was meant to put 100-200IU HCG per week. It's active life is not that long but one tiny shot per week would be enough for you. You won't find that written on many sites so as a result people will disagree but this was told to me by one of the most knowledgeable guys there is on the subject. Plus I have tried it too and it is enough.

Sorry I was meant to put 100-200IU HCG per week. It's active life is not that long but one tiny shot per week would be enough for you. You won't find that written on many sites so as a result people will disagree but this was told to me by one of the most knowledgeable guys there is on the subject. Plus I have tried it too and it is enough.

I have also read that low doses like so were effective.

I will be posting on this thread for the next couple of weeks to let everyone how things turn out. Aroma is on its way and will proceed to take Letro until it I have it on hand and I find a proper taper protocol. Another blood test will also be coming in the next few weeks so I can post that as well.

I have also read that low doses like so were effective.

I will be posting on this thread for the next couple of weeks to let everyone how things turn out. Aroma is on its way and will proceed to take Letro until it I have it on hand and I find a proper taper protocol. Another blood test will also be coming in the next few weeks so I can post that as well.

Good to know. Good to see you getting more blood work too :)

Yeah I was taking letro at 0.25mg 2x/week. I took 2.5mg today after reading some of these comments and will take another 2.5mg on Saturday.

.25mg of letro is nothing. At 600mg/wk test I would probably would have started at 2.5mg eod and then had labs done a few weeks in and adjust from there.

Keep in mind HCG, in addition to keeping testis active, will add to your overall test level which may also increase need for AI. However your HCG dose is a little too low. For a single dose you probably want to be in the 500-700IU range.

I've never had an erection issue and I don't use AI's except precontest. He said he gets erect until the sex act commenses. I think it's psychosomatic.

I wont argue there may be a big mental aspect here but have to agree with Elvia1023. Hormones play a big role in mood and having a ton of the primary female hormone floating around unnecessarily can wrak havoc on your mind.

Countless studies show high estrogen levels in men increase death rate. There is NO positive benefit to having E levels outside ideal norm for men.

Your experience is just that, your experience. People differ greatly and not many people can get by running a gram of test without an AI.

.25mg of letro is nothing. At 600mg/wk test I would probably would have started at 2.5mg eod and then had labs done a few weeks in and adjust from there.

Keep in mind HCG, in addition to keeping testis active, will add to your overall test level which may also increase need for AI. However your HCG dose is a little too low. For a single dose you probably want to be in the 500-700IU range.

I wont argue there may be a big mental aspect here but have to agree with Elvia1023. Hormones play a big role in mood and having a ton of the primary female hormone floating around unnecessarily can wrak havoc on your mind.

Countless studies show high estrogen levels in men increase death rate. There is NO positive benefit to having E levels outside ideal norm for men.

Your experience is just that, your experience. People differ greatly and not many people can get by running a gram of test without an AI.

I agree with all of this, but there is a huge psychological element to libido as well.

Your best bet -- get your e levels check -- treat it, and get them checked again.

we can make an educated guess as to what is going on

1. you are too fucking young and should not have messed with deca
2. deca is an anti-fertility drug
3. if your progesterone is sky high that is gonna damage your dick

did you get pre blood work? I want to see what changed aside from your T levels and LH levels which are obvious . you tested prolactin but where are your other hormone levels? you didn't provide enough information to get anything out of your blood work. the only thing we learned is that your gear is legit, other than that we learned NOTHING from your bloods here

and here is how you fix this problem

1. stop taking deca and never touch it again, the sooner you stop taking it the sooner it will be out of your system. give it about 6 weeks
2. stay away from steroids for a long time.
3. run a damn good pct (see my pct sticky in the pct section and run it to a tee) or else you will be that 21 year old that girls start talking about who can't get it up

also 5 7 and 215 at only 13% body fat? something doesn't add up here. either you are a beast or you are a liar. which one is it? if you dropped 4-5% body fat with those stats you would clean the clock of everyone at regional bodybuilding contests at just 21. put up a pic because that is fucking impressive

also 5 7 and 215 at only 13% body fat? something doesn't add up here. either you are a beast or you are a liar. which one is it? if you dropped 4-5% body fat with those stats you would clean the clock of everyone at regional bodybuilding contests at just 21. put up a pic because that is fucking impressive

I am never going to touch another Nandrolone again. I couldn't agree more that I am too young and I wish that would have sunk into my head before I ever touched AAS. I am getting BW in about 2 weeks. Also, I still get hard but when it comes to sex its a different story. And correcting myself, I'm 15% body fat. Will still be glad to post a picture though, and will be taking a lot of time off.

Top Bottom