Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers Laker Lakers!

MattTheSkywalker said:
Babe Ruth used to get credit for homers when the ball bounced out of the park. REcord keeping was also pretty suspect.

i read a stat that said ruth had 697 of his home runs bounce out of the park, hes lucky that rule was in effect back then or he would of been known just as a good doubles hitter

Seashell said:
Cassell might not be the ugliest, but he is definately the "most martian-looking" one.. :alien: :)

this is true

but in game 2 when he carried his nuts down court.......

priceless

lmao

MattTheSkywalker said:
Karl Malone? This guy is the most overrated future hall of famer in the history of the NBA.

All those points, no rings, he's the Western Conference's Patrick Ewing.

Oh, Malone does have a few things he can brag about:

He elbowed Isiah Thomas badly enough that Isiah needed 50 stitches and had a brain injury.

He elbowed David Robinson into a severe concussion and early retirement.

He has adult children he has never spoken to or even acknowledged.

Malone is a Grade-A washed up douchebag, now ready to ride the coat-tails of Shaq and Kobe to a ring he didn;t earn after a season he missed most of with injuries.

Say what you want about Malone, but the guy is probably the hardest worker in the league, year after year he comes in to the season in tip top shape. His workout regimen would kill the average man. An unbelievable work ethic. You may not like him, but he's definitely one of the greatest basketball players of all time. YOU ARE WRONG MATT. I emphasize that, because you are a very knowledgeable guy and you always point out others when they are wrong.

Overrated? Next season, he will be the NBA's all time leading scorer. Hmmm.
His former teammate is the NBA's all time leading assist and steals king. 3/4 of those assists were to Karl Malone. The man was a machine in his prime and he's the prime reason that Tim Duncan is playing like shit. Malone is muscling him on the inside and causing him to fall down and Duncan keeps trying to back Malone down and he can't do it.

Last edited:
Two guys that I work with gave me hell all day about my Spurs. I almost drenched one guy with a water hose to shut him up... little bastard.

Just wait until the next game. ;)

Go Spurs !

MattTheSkywalker said:
Karl Malone? This guy is the most overrated future hall of famer in the history of the NBA.

All those points, no rings, he's the Western Conference's Patrick Ewing.

Oh, Malone does have a few things he can brag about:

He elbowed Isiah Thomas badly enough that Isiah needed 50 stitches and had a brain injury.

He elbowed David Robinson into a severe concussion and early retirement.

He has adult children he has never spoken to or even acknowledged.

Malone is a Grade-A washed up douchebag, now ready to ride the coat-tails of Shaq and Kobe to a ring he didn;t earn after a season he missed most of with injuries.

at least we don't have to hear that Jazz announcer yell "Stockton to Malone...score!" ever again.

I thought that with the way the Spurs started out the series with a 2-0 edge that they would probably blow right by LA fairly easy. Now that the Lakers are up 3-2 (& yes that was an unbelievable shot last night to win it), the Spurs look almost tired to me. I'd be surprised if they pull it out now.

I thought before the game that the winner of last night's game would win the series. The Lakers would not have won game 7 at San Antonio.

That was the greatest ending ever. Two highly improbable shots insides of 1/2 a second. Any basketball fan is still excited about that.

I hear nasty rumors about most superstars it seems....somebody always seems to know some terrible stuff about them.

Next game should be good.....whoever wins will win the series and quite possibly the championship if recent history is an indicator.

Matt.....were those elbows intentionally thrown or is Malone just a lot bigger and stonger than most?

I had an elbow rammed into my teeth so hard that the guy never played again.....and yes....it looked intentional to me.

Top Bottom