Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers Laker Lakers!

canadianhitman said:
Tonight, the Lakers played badly...but they still won. When that starts happening, look out. Nobody's gonna beat them.
Bad as I hate to admit it...your exactly right.

That was unbelievable.

The lakers must be destined. How many times have they pulled out a last second circus shot to keep them alive? I was rooting for San Antonio, but I'd like to see Karl Malone win a championship too.

I just can't stand all the "Kobe in the same class as Jordan" talk...

Not even close - and if you think so, people must have forgotten how good Jordan really was....

Becoming said:
I just can't stand all the "Kobe in the same class as Jordan" talk...

Not even close - and if you think so, people must have forgotten how good Jordan really was....

Exactly, what a fuckin joke. I was watching the game last night in the 4th quarter and Kobe's throwin up bricks and turning the ball over and then he gets a nice screen and hits one shot. The announcer says 'I remember when a guy in Chicago used to do things like that!'.....

Are you kidding me? Kobe is an excellent player but he's nowhere near Jordan and is totally overrated. No elite player in the league gets more wide open shots (due to Shaq's presence) and he still can't shoot a good percentage.

Top Bottom