Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers Laker Lakers!

If Kobe played in whatever team you girls root for, you would be praising him right now. It's natural. If Barry Bonds played for the Dodgers I might like him too, but since he plays for the Giants I think he's garbage, hope he brakes a leg and I get pissed when they compare him to Babe Ruth or Hank Aaron.

bluepeter said:
Exactly, what a fuckin joke. I was watching the game last night in the 4th quarter and Kobe's throwin up bricks and turning the ball over and then he gets a nice screen and hits one shot. The announcer says 'I remember when a guy in Chicago used to do things like that!'.....

Are you kidding me? Kobe is an excellent player but he's nowhere near Jordan and is totally overrated. No elite player in the league gets more wide open shots (due to Shaq's presence) and he still can't shoot a good percentage.

The second thing we ever agreed on... :)

Sorearms - I hear you - but I think he is spoiled and thinks he deserves accolades...

Maybe the best Playoff finish in NBA history. (shut up)

Kobe is a hell of a player. I would not say Jordan Great, but he is an elite player in this league, with or without Shaq. You must not have seen game four, if you say is not elite.
Pretty damn good, I wish he was a Maverick, I tell you that.

lol

nobody riding the bandwagon of my wolves!?

if they lose tonite i'm running on the floor and will strangle oliwikandi
and cassell isnt even the ugliest dude on the floor
vlade and peja are really messed up lookin

Top Bottom