Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe is the MAN!

I agree, although I love watching Jason Kidd play. If he could only shoot the ball better, and didn't have the off the court issues in Phoenix last year, he would be the MVP this year over Duncan.

Didn't Craig Kilborn go from ESPN to Comedy Central to late night after Letterman? Is he even still on the air?

bigschweeler said:
I agree, although I love watching Jason Kidd play. If he could only shoot the ball better, and didn't have the off the court issues in Phoenix last year, he would be the MVP this year over Duncan.

Didn't Craig Kilborn go from ESPN to Comedy Central to late night after Letterman? Is he even still on the air?

Yeah he's still on. Its a pretty decent show too. If he wasn't on during Conan, i would probably check it out more often.

celts baby..
and oh my f'in god the laks r good

kobe had a shitty game then did it when it counted soo good man...damn

DD

Kobe is a gay man, yes.. And he wants to be like MJ.. He never will be though.

I hate the way he talks, he just tries to say whatever he thinks MJ would say.

Paul Pierce is a much better player than Kobe. Anyone with shaq that has the balls to shoot 30 shots/game, not pass to teammates, and immitate a legend would look pretty good most games..... Then again, he is a dumbass and ruins a lot of games.

Top Bottom