Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe is the MAN!

It is just the past few years though, speaking of the power inbalance in the conferences. Usually in the past the east has been the stronger of the two conferences, so it just comes and goes, can't change the entire system. As for the lakers, they are a great team. I don't think they would be a great team in any respect without Kobe. I have thought for the past 3 years he is the best player in the league. No one is really near him in my opinion. He is the second coming of a great player like mike, and everyone else is just very good. He plays when it counts. He's incredibly clutch, makes huge plays, and win's games on his own. Awesome player. He doesn't win the mvp because Shaq is on his team, which certainly isn't a bad thing, and no doubt wouldn't be as good as he is without him. Duncan is great too though, he just doesn't have the second big player that every great team needs. You can't have just one star. Put Duncan with any other great player, and that is a top tier team immediately. If he would have gone to Orlando, now that team would be something. Could still happen in a year or two.

straight butta kid.

he was cool when he first came on, but now it's like everything he says is fucking lame. He tries way too hard with that schtick.

All those ESPN guys try to out do one another with their little quips and sayings. Some of those news guys grate on the nerves.

The guys I don't mind are Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen and Kenny Mayne if he is still around.

They need to bring back Charlie Steiner.

bigschweeler said:
All those ESPN guys try to out do one another with their little quips and sayings. Some of those news guys grate on the nerves.

The guys I don't mind are Dan Patrick, Rich Eisen and Kenny Mayne if he is still around.

Yep. The show sometimes is so cluttered and murky with silly sayings and catch phrases that i don't particularly know what the hell is going on. Kenny Mayne is a riot i think. A lot of people don't care for him, but i think hes pretty good. As for stu, he is so out of place.

I've become a pretty big fan of PTI now. When i first saw it i was very skeptical, but they do a really good job. I watch it instead of sportscenter as of late.

bigschweeler said:

those three are hilarious. I dont even mind linda cone. Kenny Mayne is the best of them though, I forsee a short lived talkshow in his future.

"There's Shaquilre O'Neil. He's tall."

And ESPN commercials still rock.

Jetisin said:

But I'm still damn disappointed the Raptors lost to Detroit. The Raptors would be giving the Nets a run for their money now.

I don't think the Raptors would have a chance in hell. The nets are way better then people think. I thought charlotte would really hand it to them and they have hardly even been in this series. The nets look like the team to come out of the east right now, although i picked boston early, so i'll stay with my instincts.

Top Bottom