Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe is the MAN!

bigschweeler

As much as it pains me to recognize the greatness of the Lakers (much like the Yankees in baseball), you have to give it up to Kobe.

Kings v. Lakers - Lakers win
Celtics v. Nets - Celtics win

Lakers v. Celtics - Lakers

If a team figures out a way to deal with Shaq (maybe throwing three players and 15 fouls at him), they still have to deal with Kobe who is arguably the best player in the NBA right now.

The Nature Boy said:
I honestly thought Dallas had enough talent to beat the lakers.

So did I, but it doesn't look like they'll get past the Kings. Bobby Jackson came up huge yesterday, and the Kings have a shot against the Lakers if they throw Pollard and Divac at Shaq.

bigschweeler said:

So did I, but it doesn't look like they'll get past the Kings. Bobby Jackson came up huge yesterday, and the Kings have a shot against the Lakers if they throw Pollard and Divac at Shaq.

they have a shot, but I honestly think the lakers haven't been very inspired so far. the first 2 games of the Spurs series they were dragging their feet. Once they get motivated and play their best ball there's nobody that can beat them.

On one of the talk radio stations the other day, one guy was saying he'd like to see a non-conference based playoff system in the NBA. Seed the teams 1 - 16 between the East and West and play it like the NCAA tourney. That way, hopefully, the finals would be between the two best teams rather than the best team (the Lakers) and the fourth or fifth best team (from the Eastern Conference).

Top Bottom