Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe asked to be traded on the Stephen A Smith Show...

heavy_duty said:
Kobe to Raptors for money $$$

not :(

Colangelo ain't that stupid. He's assembled a nice group that know how to play as a team. Why the hell would you bust that to get Kobe?

patsfan1379 said:
lol. i just don't like basketball and I think the NBA is full of cocked up ni**as who think they street.

buncha hoodlums.

That's funny. On the whole, NBA players get in less trouble with the law than many other sports (football for example) and yet they are all hoods?

P.S. - basketball rocks football you mangina. Gotta love those three hour NFL games with 10 minutes of actual playing time. Fat fucks.

uh to win more games.

basket-ball is no longer a team sport, sadly that went out with Larry Bird / DJ / Kevin M etc...

bluepeter said:
Colangelo ain't that stupid. He's assembled a nice group that know how to play as a team. Why the hell would you bust that to get Kobe?

heavy_duty said:
uh to win more games.

basket-ball is no longer a team sport, sadly that went out with Larry Bird / DJ / Kevin M etc...

You think they would win more games with Kobe? Not a chance. With the amount of players they would need to give up to get him, they would likely have trouble even equalling last years total.

And dude, lol at basketball no longer being a team sport. Who were the dominant teams this year? Detroit in the East. Dallas/Phoenix/San Antonio in the West. All four the epitome of team basketball.

If he goes to chicago who do you think is leavin the windy city?

Gordan and ..if kobe does go to chicago you have ben,kobe,hinrich,deng...

but the raps would never get kobe... but i heard they are looking to get into the draft though...

team basketball and team sport not the same to me since the invention and acceptance of the "franchise player"

I'm old and old school so don't take it personal.

Top Bottom