Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe vs Shaq...

Dial_tone said:
What did Shaq accomplish in Orlando? no, seriously.

NBA Finals in his second year, with an expansion team. If Nick Anderson makes a free throw, the Magic wins game 1 and it chnages the dynamics of the series.

Not bad. But even more impressive was...

Making people think Penny Hardaway was a superstar...seriously.

MattTheSkywalker said:

b-b-b-butt..........he's got his own doll, he must be a star!?!

Why can't these guys just shut the fuck up and play ball?

They are making millions. . while lots of use are in the real world making under $30,000 annually.

They should be happy for what they have. . .

louden_swain said:
Why can't these guys just shut the fuck up and play ball?

They are making millions. . while lots of use are in the real world making under $30,000 annually.

Two werds brother: second job.

MattTheSkywalker said:

NBA Finals in his second year, with an expansion team. If Nick Anderson makes a free throw, the Magic wins game 1 and it chnages the dynamics of the series.

Shaq did not go to the finals his second year. Penny was the one drafted in 93, smart one. Penny went to the finals in his 2nd year. In penny's first season, they went to the playoffs for the first time. Without penny, the magic weren't shit.

The magic had no chance against the rockets. Shaq was nothing and is nothing compared to Hakeem at his prime.

If shaq's so dominating...

Magic:
Shaq (with no penny): Couldn't even make the playoffs

Lakers:
Shaq (when kobe was still going through puberty): no championships
Suddenly kobe gets good, they win a few rings.

Penny >>>>>>> Kobe >>>>>>> Shaq

AgainstAllOdds said:

Shaq did not go to the finals his second year. Penny was the one drafted in 93, smart one. Penny went to the finals in his 2nd year. In penny's first season, they went to the playoffs for the first time. Without penny, the magic weren't shit.

The magic had no chance against the rockets. Shaq was nothing and is nothing compared to Hakeem at his prime.

If shaq's so dominating...

Magic:
Shaq (with no penny): Couldn't even make the playoffs
Lakers:
Shaq (when kobe was still going through puberty): no championships
Suddenly kobe gets good, they win a few rings.

Penny >>>>>>> Kobe >>>>>>> Shaq

Wow. I wish I had time to sit on my ass and know this shit like you do. That info and $1.19 will get you coffee and a paper.

Smart One.

Who that's pretty harsh there Matt. Some people are really interested in this stuff. I bet you knwo lot of shit that a lot of peopel consider useless.

And besides, that information could get you a job as a sports reporter or announcer.

You're smarter than that.

Top Bottom