Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe asked to be traded on the Stephen A Smith Show...

who cares

calveless wonder said:
your red wings are doing pretty good.....

their golf swing is going to be sick by the time the season starts
pff thats there problem not mine, the only problem i have is seeing how fast my viper goes in the 1/4

i hope chicago doesn't get kobe, i can't stand him

bluepeter said:
I call total bullshit on Kobe's story. He had nothing to do with Shaq leaving but signs a 7 year contract extension the day after O'Neal is dealt. Sure. Not to mention this is the same piece of shit that ratted Shaq out to the cops to try and save his own rapist ass.

Rapist? For you to believe that Kobe, a super famous attractive millionaire who has hot chicks that want to bang him 24/7, had to rape a girl who had 2 other guys semen on her underwear (ie total slut) you'd have to be either blinded by your hatred for Kobe, or just stupid. Considering you obviously don't understand anything about the "ratting out" Shaq story I'll have to go with 'stupid' on this one.

calveless wonder said:
biggest star in the sport demands a trade and the NBA blows?

you suck

(oh wait...it's because the celtics haven't been good in 20 years and completely pwned in the lottery lolol. so much for tanking the season)

lol. i just don't like basketball and I think the NBA is full of cocked up ni**as who think they street.

buncha hoodlums.

JonPee said:
Rapist? For you to believe that Kobe, a super famous attractive millionaire who has hot chicks that want to bang him 24/7, had to rape a girl who had 2 other guys semen on her underwear (ie total slut) you'd have to be either blinded by your hatred for Kobe, or just stupid. Considering you obviously don't understand anything about the "ratting out" Shaq story I'll have to go with 'stupid' on this one.

Considering you're insulting me in the midst of a mild discussion, I'll take your words with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom