Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe vs Shaq...

All you have to say to resolve this little ditty is Lakers miss the playoffs in 2005, Heat make the conference finals.

bluepeter said:
All you have to say to resolve this little ditty is Lakers miss the playoffs in 2005, Heat make the conference finals.

Everyone knows they would have won if Wade were no so banged up.

Seems that Piston ooponents get banged up.

Testosterone boy said:
Everyone knows they would have won if Wade were no so banged up.

Seems that Piston ooponents get banged up.

Without a doubt. If Shaq and Wade were healthy, Heat win for sure.

Now the flip side is, if Kobe were traded to the Heat rather than Shaq, do the Heat win 60 and make the conference finals? Answer: No fuggin way.

Kobe = overrated

If I had to choose a player to start a team with right now... it would be Shack.

After that...
2. Duncan
3. Garnett

omggggg how do i unsubscribe to this thread so i stop getting Elite Fitness reply to the thread kobe vs shaq????

slat1 said:
If I had to choose a player to start a team with right now... it would be Shack.

After that...
2. Duncan
3. Garnett

If I wanted a championship next year.

I'd get younger dudes for the long haul though. Shaq and Duncan will be less efffective any time now.

AgainstAllOdds said:
Shaq did not go to the finals his second year. Penny was the one drafted in 93, smart one. Penny went to the finals in his 2nd year. In penny's first season, they went to the playoffs for the first time. Without penny, the magic weren't shit.

The magic had no chance against the rockets. Shaq was nothing and is nothing compared to Hakeem at his prime.

If shaq's so dominating...

Magic:
Shaq (with no penny): Couldn't even make the playoffs

Lakers:
Shaq (when kobe was still going through puberty): no championships
Suddenly kobe gets good, they win a few rings.

Penny >>>>>>> Kobe >>>>>>> Shaq

not often that MTS gets owned, impressive

KG is one of the more overrated players in the game IMO. He has one good year where his team is successful, largely because of the great play by the other players, and he wins MVP. Sure he puts up good numbers, but not great numbers. They are just good. He doesn't come through down the stretch. He doesn't dominate games. I mean the guy is passionate and wants to win, but no way in hell is he as good as advertised. He didn't even make the damn playoffs. Give me a break.

bluepeter said:
Without a doubt. If Shaq and Wade were healthy, Heat win for sure.

Now the flip side is, if Kobe were traded to the Heat rather than Shaq, do the Heat win 60 and make the conference finals? Answer: No fuggin way.

Kobe = overrated

3 shots in the second half in a game 7. His team lost by 30+ in a game 7
yes I would say he is overrated

Top Bottom