Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe vs Shaq...

Well you have to admit, without Shak the Lakers were nothing special. Just an average team. Shak is truly the most dominating player in the NBA.

What did Shaq accomplish in Orlando? no, seriously.

Hey Mister said:
Well you have to admit, without Shak the Lakers were nothing special. Just an average team. Shak is truly the most dominating player in the NBA.

He's still a) a prick b) alientating arguably the best player, undoubtedly the second best player on the team c) a pussy when it comes to injuries and d) ever heard of two people called Gary Payton and Karl Malone?

Lumberg said:

He's still a) a prick b) alientating arguably the best player, undoubtedly the second best player on the team c) a pussy when it comes to injuries and d) ever heard of two people called Gary Payton and Karl Malone?

a) Of course he's a prick, but pretty much everyone in the NBA is a prick. Kobe cheats on his wife, so what does that make him? Who gives a fuck if he is a prick or not, he's one funny mofo.

b) Alienating? They are BOTH ball hogs! He hasn't alienated anyone.

c) I agree with him being a pussy about injuries, which is why I made the big toe comment.

d) Yeah I've heard of Payton and Malone, what's your point? When I was referring to the Lakers without Shak, notice I used the past tense word of "WERE". I'm not talking about the Lakers now. Obviously they would be a dominating team now without Shak, but not back then they weren't.

How can one possibly compare Shak in Orlando to Shak with the Lakers?? You realize with Orlando he JUST came into the league, so he was young, inexperienced, and still developing his game. Are you to tell me Shak is not the most dominant player in the league??

Top Bottom