Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe asked to be traded on the Stephen A Smith Show...

calveless wonder

Wow...he said he wanted to be traded and there's nothing the lakers can do at this point to change his mind.

he says the organization misled him and threw him under the bus (via Jerry Buss lol) for the whole shaq being traded thing.

if that's the case i think he goes to a major city like chicago or NY(although i'm sure we'd have to trade david lee, eddy curry and puff daddy's Brownstone townhouse in midtown manhatten to get him)...or maybe part of a KG trade to minny.

biggest star in the sport demands a trade and the NBA blows?

you suck

(oh wait...it's because the celtics haven't been good in 20 years and completely pwned in the lottery lolol. so much for tanking the season)

jestro said:
I was hearing a rumor of Kobe to Seattle for the second pick.

no fuckni way that trade happens....ever.

unless it's rashard lewis + the pick for kobe. then we're talking. rashard lewis and oden/durant for kobe.....that's a tough trade to pass up

although seattle won't even have a basketball team for much longer....so i doubt that'll happen

that woulnd't make sense Kobe and Ray Allen both are SG's.. unless kobe moves to sf .. but minny might be the desitnation as both KG and Kobe are players on the block.. So is jermaine O'neal in the east...

Faizakafez said:
that woulnd't make sense Kobe and Ray Allen both are SG's.. unless kobe moves to sf .. but minny might be the desitnation as both KG and Kobe are players on the block.. So is jermaine O'neal in the east...

true....but kobe has a no trade clause too, which makes it even tougher.
He wants to be traded because the lakers lied to him/threw him under the bus and he doesn't think they can surround him with the pieces he needs to win.

if they trade him to minny they'd just be swapping roles. two ultra talented players with shitty supporting casts. i think he'd veto that trade in a second.

chicago seems very likely because they have alot of assets.....although you KNOW isiah thomas is on the phones right now trying to manuever something. he's probably trying to trade half of broadway right now for him. kobe did say he wanted to play in NY.....that'd be fuckin awesome omg. but it's a pipe dream

well, that seems like the best place to discuss those things. yeah.

fuck, imagine kobe on the knicks. we do need something. damn.

it's just not right that a city like NY is hurting like this.

I call total bullshit on Kobe's story. He had nothing to do with Shaq leaving but signs a 7 year contract extension the day after O'Neal is dealt. Sure. Not to mention this is the same piece of shit that ratted Shaq out to the cops to try and save his own rapist ass.

bluepeter said:
I call total bullshit on Kobe's story. He had nothing to do with Shaq leaving but signs a 7 year contract extension the day after O'Neal is dealt. Sure. Not to mention this is the same piece of shit that ratted Shaq out to the cops to try and save his own rapist ass.

Shaq said he believed him 100%....SHAQ said that himself!!
and we know what shaq thinks of kobe

Top Bottom