Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knocking out a hymen

musclemom said:
Why do you even assume there will be anything there to deal with.

If you should be so lucky as to find a woman who actually is braindead enough to marry you, and in the event she happens to be a virgin, she could very well have no hymen. Not every girl is born one to begin with, and the fact of the matter is, if a girl is relatively active, say riding bikes or horses, etc., she generally breaks her own hymen in the course of activity (I didn't have one). There is a rare medical condition that a woman needs to go to a doctor, the tissue is so thick it needs to be taken care of in a doctor's office, but generally speaking, we're not talking about something that's very sturdy.
Hey, why do you say if shes brain dead enough???

and LOL I just noticed this was called KNOCKING OUT ..

wow man
you're sooooooooooooooooo experienced!:doublefi:

youngguns said:
lol sure, BUT, if you wear a bit of lube no shit gets on your dick, and I for one am bored of anal sex...
When I "deverginized" there was quite a bit of stuff there....
then my g/f went on depo, spotting all the time it sucked, now shes on the pill, yay for me.

After she cums theres this white stuff on my dick, and she sucks my cock in between postitions, sometimes she sucks her own cum off :evil:

Angel said:
So a guy will not slam his girlfriend while she is having a light menstrual cycle because "It is gross" yet they stick it in places where feces come out... :rolleyes:

<--- GUILTY :p

heavy_duty said:
wow man
you're sooooooooooooooooo experienced!:doublefi:
when a couple of guy who were up to no good, started make'n trouble in my neighbourhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared....eh homie

Angel said:
shit, be a man. It washes off.
So a guy will not slam his girlfriend while she is having a light menstrual cycle because "It is gross" yet they stick it in places where feces come out... :rolleyes:

I am with you on this one Angel. Now I dont feel like I have OCD becuase i start thinking about all the germs and waste products in the intestines and rectum and it makes me a bit quesy.

Perhaps I am wierd, but I actually have more reservations about having anal sex (not had the opportunity yet though) with my woman without a condom and even more so "tossing her salad" than I do about having sex with my woman while she is having her period.

If my woman is horny during her period, she wont have to worry about me being put off. If she is up for it, I am ready to make it happen and even dive in head first you might say :) No need to stop practicing the signature Gene Simmons tongue aerobics just becuase it is that time of the month. Cant have Mr Tongue get lazy and out of shape, and a man is not going to get anything on him that can't be cleaned up afer the fun is over.

Giving her an intense orgasam during that time of the month would be a win win. She gets relief from cramps headaches ect and then she gets a big time O. Then she feels better, and i get all the naturally lubed sex i can handle. It is all good for me-and her too.

This thread is completely serious. Do I sound shallow or something? Sorry, I didnt realize it was just a little blood, I thought it would be a lot of blood. But damn, i've received a lot of negative comments here.

Gymgurl said:
What??? You are out of your mind son
wtf?

Angel said:
You are a strange little man!

why?

musclemom said:
If you should be so lucky as to find a woman who actually is braindead enough to marry you, .

what the hell did i do to deserve this comment?

i agree man
im not sur why everyone was attacking you
to answer your question
No, Ive never had the opportunity but I hear there is just a tiny bit of blood sometimes

healother said:
This thread is completely serious. Do I sound shallow or something? Sorry, I didnt realize it was just a little blood, I thought it would be a lot of blood. But damn, i've received a lot of negative comments here.

wtf?

why?

what the hell did i do to deserve this comment?
I am sorry heal other if I have offended you. Maybe I have been at this a bit longer than you, or maybe I just do not care whether there is blood or not.
But in all seriousness here, there will not be a lot of blood. I dont know if you thought it would be like a waterfall of blood squirting out or whatever, but mostly it is only some spotting and a little uneasiness for a bit for her. Nothing to major.
However, not many men shy off due to period. It is not that bad of a thing. Now I am not saying if she is flowing heavy to just dive in..But if it is only a bit of blood, shit lay down the towel and get to business.

healother said:
Who here has done this? We all know that I want to marry a virgin and I'm wondering what it will be like having sex with one and breaking her hymen?

Honestly it sounds really gross and I dont want to do it. all that blood just scares me.

Maybe I should ask that she break her own hymen first, with a cucumber, dildo, or something?

just fist her dude.

You can experience the 'deflowering' yourself by wrapping a cucumber in a condom, lubing it up a little and gently working it into your ass. Hey, you might like it enough to realize that this whole women thing's been a wild goose chase.

She's going to bleed like a stuck pig all over the sheets bro, you'll be needing gloves and an apron if you plan on sticking it to her for the first time.

Top Bottom