Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knocking out a hymen

there are times where blood is absent due to hymen elasticity...it could also get quite bloody too...as there is no general answer....

Angel said:
I am sorry heal other if I have offended you. Maybe I have been at this a bit longer than you, or maybe I just do not care whether there is blood or not.
But in all seriousness here, there will not be a lot of blood. I dont know if you thought it would be like a waterfall of blood squirting out or whatever, but mostly it is only some spotting and a little uneasiness for a bit for her. Nothing to major.
However, not many men shy off due to period. It is not that bad of a thing. Now I am not saying if she is flowing heavy to just dive in..But if it is only a bit of blood, shit lay down the towel and get to business.

ok, no problem. I didnt realize that the blood was minor. I thought itd be a lot. Period sounds like itd be worse than hymen. Ha, I guess it depends on how bad she's flowing though, like you say.

musclemom said:
^^^ This entire post is just flat out ignorant and derogatory, both to your "future" wife and to women in general. If you don't know why, sorry, get your own mother to explain it to you, I'm not patient enough to deal with a dumbass tonight.

Secondly, the braindead comment ... if your A#1 prerequisite for your future wife is that she be a virgin, then your entire rating scale is just dumb. Are you telling me if you meet a beautiful, intelligent woman whose crazy about you and it just so happens that she isn't a virgin, that you're gonna dump her? That is stupid. Ergo, you are stupid, which means that any woman who would want to spend her life with you would have to be braindead ...

... and if you think you're gonna get a virgin to stick a cucumber up her twat on her honeymoon night because you might get a couple of drops of ewy gooey blood on your precious pecker you ARE a fucking moron.

I'm so fuckin sick of this infantile bullshit "OMG vaginas might bleed EEK ACK I've heard that vagina blood shrinks peckers" :rolleyes: STFU

derrogatory? lol. I'm just stating how I feel, I'm not trying to attack anyone.

Her being a virgin is not a #1 prerequisite for marriage, but if I'm still a virgin when I'd get married, I'd appreciate if she were one as well.

I wouldnt ask her to do it on honeymoon night, i'd ask her to do it a few weeks before, lol. but now that i know its just a little bit of blood, i guess thats not as big od a deal.

txbondsman said:
son, listen to MuscleMom and the other girsl, you asked the question, maybe you should have done a little more research before posting on a forum such as this. Why wouldn't you ask an older brother or friend about this sublect? I missed how old you are, but it sounds like your WAY to young to get married if you still have questions like this. Do you not have any girl friends? I know you had a mother, she would have filled you in to some degree, not to mention your dad I hope.
As you have read, the hyman is'n connected to an artery or anything. So, no, it's not going to spurt blood everywhere like a pumpping open wound! IF, and I say IF, she still has one that is connected, don't act like a scared little boy having his first sexual experience, simply ask her if she would prefer that you use a towel, just in case. My guess is that she'll think your cute for asking because it has been years since she first started masturbating and that she has been using "toys" for years. She knows what she has or has not done to herself. But as posted previously, most break from normal physical activity, even if she hasn't had a "toyfriend" before.
Read M-moms and the other girls posts again, they'll tell you straight.
Tx

im not talking to my parents or my brother about sex. (my parents would probably get worried that i was going to have it soon) all my close friends are virgins. I'm 22 if you were wondering. The reason I dont know this stuff is because I'm still a virgin.

healother said:
Who here has done this? We all know that I want to marry a virgin and I'm wondering what it will be like having sex with one and breaking her hymen?

Honestly it sounds really gross and I dont want to do it. all that blood just scares me.

Maybe I should ask that she break her own hymen first, with a cucumber, dildo, or something?

Your looking for a virgin. Good luck if your over 15. BTW what happens to virgins or ladies who haven't had a few partners is some day they want to try out a new dick. They will it's a matter of time. Middle east is probably a good place for you.

healother said:
im not talking to my parents or my brother about sex. (my parents would probably get worried that i was going to have it soon) all my close friends are virgins. I'm 22 if you were wondering. The reason I dont know this stuff is because I'm still a virgin.
That's half your problem there, dear. Talking and doing are not one in the same and you should be able to talk to your folks about anything ... be that as it may ... get this book, or one like it, it'll answer everything you could possibly wonder (and if your parents would give you shit about owning that book, you need to uh ... well, frankly, grow a pair and tell them get over it). You're the same age as my own son, lemme tell you something, kid. NOTHING about our bodies or our functioning is BAD or evil, how could it be? We were made in the image of the Divine! There's NOTHING wrong with learning about how things WORK, or how your eventual partner's body will work.

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Mans-Guide-Stefan-Bechtel/dp/0425165809/ref=ed_oe_p/104-2113356-3990322

Just put Mans guide to sex in the Amazon search, you get TONS of hits. Read the details, buy the one(s) that seem to cover your bases.

musclemom said:
That's half your problem there, dear. Talking and doing are not one in the same and you should be able to talk to your folks about anything ... be that as it may ... get this book, or one like it, it'll answer everything you could possibly wonder (and if your parents would give you shit about owning that book, you need to uh ... well, frankly, grow a pair and tell them get over it). You're the same age as my own son, lemme tell you something, kid. NOTHING about our bodies or our functioning is BAD or evil, how could it be? We were made in the image of the Divine! There's NOTHING wrong with learning about how things WORK, or how your eventual partner's body will work.

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Mans-Guide-Stefan-Bechtel/dp/0425165809/ref=ed_oe_p/104-2113356-3990322

Just put Mans guide to sex in the Amazon search, you get TONS of hits. Read the details, buy the one(s) that seem to cover your bases.

Thanks. I guess if I started talking to my parents about sex they'd probably ask if I had someone particular in mind. I would either then have to tell them the truth or not tell them the truth. if i told them the truth, theyd probably be worried about me and try to talk me out of it and they'd be a lot more curious about the girl.

i agree that sex is a gift from God. But when, where and how to use it is an entirely different question. For example, safe sex is pretty darn important. And quantity of consecutive partners matters to some.

But thanks for the book suggestion. Have you heard of this particular series before? with the red and black covers?

healother said:
Thanks. I guess if I started talking to my parents about sex they'd probably ask if I had someone particular in mind. I would either then have to tell them the truth or not tell them the truth. if i told them the truth, theyd probably be worried about me and try to talk me out of it and they'd be a lot more curious about the girl.

i agree that sex is a gift from God. But when, where and how to use it is an entirely different question. For example, safe sex is pretty darn important. And quantity of consecutive partners matters to some.

But thanks for the book suggestion. Have you heard of this particular series before? with the red and black covers?
My mother gave my son a similar book when he joined the AirForce (I can't actually remember the exact book she gave him, but it was darned close if it wasn't the same). Although I have always had a reasonably forthright relationship with my son, we all have questions, and quite frankly, there is some shit I just don't want to (or can't) discuss ... I'm a hippie holdover but even I have my limits.

And yes, he's always talked to me a little about sex, and still does, even though he's married.

I have never seen my son's sex life as "something to worry about." It's normal, it's natural, my only worry has ever been, "treat the girl with respect, enjoy each other, have fun and keep it wrapped." I see enforcing abstinence as abnormal and unhealthy ... but I'm a pagan, I've chanted to goddesses in open fields and I find the restrictions of the monotheistic patriarchal religion/society unnecessarily oppressive.

musclemom said:
I but I'm a pagan, I've chanted to goddesses in open fields and I find the restrictions of the monotheistic patriarchal religion/society unnecessarily oppressive.

was that the prelude to some hot pagan sex ritual?

where do I sign up??? :lmao:

redsamurai said:
was that the prelude to some hot pagan sex ritual?

where do I sign up??? :lmao:
There are generally three "types" of pagans:

People who take their spirituality seriously.
People who want to do "Magick."
People who want an excuse to be involved in group or some other sort of sex.

Being a pagan does not mean group or open sex any more than being Catholic means you bugger little boys.

Sooooooo...........what? did you have hot sex in an open field or not?

j/k.........I would like to become pagan number 1 from your list............but I was still hoping for some seasonal changeover orgies.....or something or other...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

musclemom said:
There are generally three "types" of pagans:

People who take their spirituality seriously.
People who want to do "Magick."
People who want an excuse to be involved in group or some other sort of sex.

Being a pagan does not mean group or open sex any more than being Catholic means you bugger little boys.

Top Bottom