Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
There's nothing Tank can do that Kimbo can't do and Kimbo is in far superior condition. Unless Tank has been committed to serious, pro level training for the past several years and given up the drink, he'll be out of there in under 2 minutes.

Elite signed Tank to boost ratings, put butts in seats, and be cannon fodder for Slice.

DING DING DING!

I was watching a "Best Knockouts of UFC" compilation and IIRC Tank was in two clips. He went 1-1.

There is no FUCKING way Kimbo loses unless he has a relapse. I watched an interview w/him where he not only admitted to smoking weed, he would sometimes smoke BEFORE the backyard brawls. During training, his motto is "no blunts, no blondes" and from the looks of it, he means it. Also, Bas Rutten doesn't train guys who aren't all in.

If anything, I see Kimbo winning in a decision.

Oh yeah and that shave job on his chest/stomach hair is boss.

Anyone know how much the fight's going to be? Or is it just going to be on regular Showtime?

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
There's nothing Tank can do that Kimbo can't do and Kimbo is in far superior condition. Unless Tank has been committed to serious, pro level training for the past several years and given up the drink, he'll be out of there in under 2 minutes.

Elite signed Tank to boost ratings, put butts in seats, and be cannon fodder for Slice.

Hey JC, when did you become a Moderator? Way to sneak in under the radar.

You guys do knwo that Tank Abbot has had a 1-8 record since 1998. The guy has lost 8 out of his last 9 bouts. Kimbo is new and on the rise.

Kimbo dropped alot of weight to fight Gannon........and he was still winded after like 30 seconds. Doesn't look like Kimbo dropped into the low 200's........so it's going to be a crappy fight between two guys whom it's very difficult to knock out. So they're going to swing like mad for 20-30 seconds.......than lean on each other while drooling on each others shoulders for the rest of the round. One guy might land one of those "exhaustion" knockouts where the guy who got hit just doesn't want to get up. Crappy fight coming...........no way I'm going to pay for that.

Big Rick Rock said:
You guys do knwo that Tank Abbot has had a 1-8 record since 1998. The guy has lost 8 out of his last 9 bouts. Kimbo is new and on the rise.

Tank fought top ranked UFC veterans.

Kimbo fought unskilled street thugs.

Tank by ground n pound.

I think Kimbo will win easily. Tank is washed up and Kimbo has superior stand up fighting skills. Tank relies on his raw power to take people down. Kimbo is too strong. Both of them suck as far as MMA, but I wouldn't want to tangle with either one of them.

Top Bottom