Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

UFC etc. are based upon professionalism, credibility, respect, etc. They don't want to become a Don King type farce like boxing.

If Kimbo wants to penetrate that league - he's gotta EARN it just like everyone else. Work his way up the ranks by beating a lot of good fighters. Beating a 40 y/o Tank ain't gonna cut it.

Whether he works his way up, and starts battling Ortiz's, etc. on PPV - not sure. But from what I saw from his loss to Gannon, I wouldn't hold my breath. His appeal mainly comes from 'angry black fighter from the street' schtick, rather than ungodly fighting ability.

r

Lumberg said:
FIrst of all I thought it was awesome. Kimbo was so eager to get it on, he removed the debris from the cage himself (some fan threw a crumpled up magazine into the ring which caused a timeout). He was kind of pushing on the ref's arm like "dude, we're both ready to fight, just let us go at it!"

Then he did everything except sing Tank a lullaby and tuck him into bed.

Seriously, if you were to watch all his past fights, this is the shortest one by far, because Tank just didn't protect himself, and Tank wasn't scared shitless. Or at least was pretending not to be.

I say Kimbo vs. Brock next, then Couture or Mir.

Brock is very athletic and all, but I can't remember if anyone has tested his chin.

This is the same guy who game himself a concussion doing the F5.

I thought that "debris' was his mouth piece?

No the announcers said mouth piece, they were wrong.

Don't believe everything you hear--look closely at the thing Kimbo picks up and throws out of the ring.

Not to mention, did you see anyone washing off a mouthpiece or handing one to Kimbo? Him putting a mouthpiece back in?

Top Bottom