Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma in Sports...great example starring Eric Mangina

Spartacus said:
I love the NFL

Seriously; I bet either the Patriots cut your brother or Beliichick did? I mean its awesome that your bro was in the NFL - but there is some hidden reason you hate them so much.

if you're not a patriots fan/from new england, it's easy to dislike that team.

they're not a likeable team at all, outside of tom brady. and i'm not talking about just because they win.

got a bunch of jerks on that squad, including belichick. he's just so smart and good at what he does that it doesn't really matter how much a jerk he is.
none of those guys respect the game. lots of dirty players on that squad

there's a reason LT called them classless. from a guy as soft spoken as LT, that speaks volumes

I wouldn't mind running over roosevelt colvin, rodney harrison if i saw them walking in the street.

that team is the opposite of charismatic

Honestly; they are all good guys -just winners - people hate winners.

calveless wonder said:
if you're not a patriots fan/from new england, it's easy to dislike that team.

they're not a likeable team at all, outside of tom brady. and i'm not talking about just because they win.

got a bunch of jerks on that squad, including belichick. he's just so smart and good at what he does that it doesn't really matter how much a jerk he is.
none of those guys respect the game. lots of dirty players on that squad

there's a reason LT called them classless. from a guy as soft spoken as LT, that speaks volumes

I wouldn't mind running over roosevelt colvin, rodney harrison if i saw them walking in the street.

that team is the opposite of charismatic

MightyMouse69 said:
Seriously; I bet either the Patriots cut your brother or Beliichick did? I mean its awesome that your bro was in the NFL - but there is some hidden reason you hate them so much.
he was drafted 5th round(128th player) by the redskins by pettibone the coach who replaced gibbs
pettibone lasted one year and norv turner got the job
norv brought his center over from dallas and my bro got cut
a previous coach's draft picks are expendable
so my bro signed on with jacksonville as one of their 10 original players
but he sat out a year waiting for the team
and that's a year w/o film
and you need film as a young player
still though he was with jax for 3 years
and then chicago for 3 years
he didn't juice either so that hurt him imo

patsfan1379 said:
At this point teams will do almost anything to beat us.

You did see this weeks betting line right? Unless Gayle Sayer, Jim Brown and Walter Payton are playing for them this weekend; it's not happening bro.

calveless wonder said:
Umm, I don't know if you've noticed, but LT has turned into a whiny bitch. Lotta finger pointing/placing blame. To me, that is pretty classless.

Top Bottom