Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma in Sports...great example starring Eric Mangina

jnevin said:
I think the Eagles are the true feel good story of the season.

Yup.

The Eagles.

*sigh*

yea it does feel good to watch them lose!!!

how 'bout the COWBOYS!!!!!!

patsfan1379 said:

I hope the Pats beat them by 200; fucking turncoat pussies

Jets used video camera vs. Patriots
FOXSports.com, Updated 2 hours ago STORY TOOLS:

Jets, spies and videotape?

If a report based on league sources is accurate, the New York Jets were caught videotaping during a game against the Patriots at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough last season. Newsday said the team employee, who was taping from the mezzanine level between the scoreboard and a decorative lighthouse in an end zone, was removed but the camera was not confiscated by the Patriots or stadium security.
The Jets confirmed the details Tuesday but said they had permission from the Patriots to work from that location.

"All filming at last year's Patriots game was done with pre-approval from the Patriots and in accordance with NFL rules," Bruce Speight, the Jets' senior director of media relations, told the newspaper

The Jets were in New England on Nov. 12 and again in a playoff game in January, and it was not clear which game was being taped.

An NFL source said the league office is unaware of the incident, and that the Patriots did not bring it up during the investigation into the Jets' charges of illegal videotaping by the Patriots in September.

When rumors surfaced last year, Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum denied to FOXsports.com that any illegal videotaping occurred. "Absolutely no truth to that whatsoever," he said then. "Completely false."

The Patriots declined to comment Tuesday.

"Our focus is on this Sunday's game, not on any other games," vice president of media relations Stacey James said.

patsfan1379 said:
Three games left. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. Any of the three teams can beat the Patriots.

a man of reason.....

patriots always manage to lose to an AFC east opponent when no one expects them to.

giants ain't no scrubs either

calveless wonder said:
giants ain't no scrubs either
By the end of the season, the Giants could be locked into the 5 spot, and rest a lot of starters, since they don't have a by week.
I just hope the Pats don't lose to the dolphins. Fucking Shula is a sack of crap.

jestro said:
By the end of the season, the Giants could be locked into the 5 spot, and rest a lot of starters, since they don't have a by week.
I just hope the Pats don't lose to the dolphins. Fucking Shula is a sack of crap.

that's not fuckin happening man. no prideful team is gonna just sit their players, before going into the playoffs against an undefeated team, especially at home. Think about the momentum they have if they pull that win off.

giants stadium will be reigning boo birds if that takes place

Top Bottom