Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma in Sports...great example starring Eric Mangina

Spartacus said:
he was drafted 5th round(128th player) by the redskins by pettibone the coach who replaced gibbs
pettibone lasted one year and norv turner got the job
norv brought his center over from dallas and my bro got cut
a previous coach's draft picks are expendable
so my bro signed on with jacksonville as one of their 10 original players
but he sat out a year waiting for the team
and that's a year w/o film
and you need film as a young player
still though he was with jax for 3 years
and then chicago for 3 years
he didn't juice either so that hurt him imo

He should of went up to Canada with Fruity.

PeterProud said:
besides QB how many white guys are in the NFL?

wtf @ your avatar??

but that aside

lots of white people on offensive lines(probably the majority compared to blacks), quite a few linebackers, some DL. TE is probably 50/50 too

you almost never seem them at skill positions though (WR/RB) or as DB's (minus a few standouts like lynch, schweigert, archuleta when he was good. couple of others i'm forgetting)

calveless wonder said:
wtf @ your avatar??

but that aside

lots of white people on offensive lines(probably the majority compared to blacks), quite a few linebackers, some DL. TE is probably 50/50 too

you almost never seem them at skill positions though (WR/RB) or as DB's (minus a few standouts like lynch, schweigert, archuleta when he was good. couple of others i'm forgetting)
Sehorn was good for a few years. the only white WR's I can think of that are good are stokley, and the rookie gonzales form the colts has been playing good also. Drew Bennet was decent for a couple years. Wes welker has been having good year like stoklet did when manning was slinging td's like crazy and sitting out 2nd halves of a lot of games.

dannomight said:
Sehorn was good for a few years. the only white WR's I can think of that are good are stokley, and the rookie gonzales form the colts has been playing good also. Drew Bennet was decent for a couple years. Wes welker has been having good year like stoklet did when manning was slinging td's like crazy and sitting out 2nd halves of a lot of games.

yep..drew bennet was good for awhile. gonzalez is hispanic/white..but he counts lol because he's more white than anything.

kevin curtis ain't bad either..dude has had an ok year.

but all these guys have one thing in common. none of them are good because of their speed. they're all pretty much possession receivers. They're either just crafty/smart or have good hands

just a fact...white dudes ain't as fast.Fastest white WR i ever seen is Matt Jones. Guy runs a freakin 4.3
not bad for a 6'6 dude. Too bad he doesn't give a shit about the game

oh yeah, and forgot about kickers. never seen a black kicker. i wonder why that is? i guess it's just something they don't aspire to be. i think most kickers are just soccer players they steal from the HS soccer team lol

dannomight said:
Joe Jurevicious
he's in cleveland now
penn state guy helped tampa win the super bowl

Top Bottom