Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma in Sports...great example starring Eric Mangina

In 2002 Jurevicius signed a four-year contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an unrestricted free agent. After a season that saw him emerge as critical to the team, especially on third downs, he authored what is widely considered the greatest offensive play in Buccaneers' history, when, in the NFC Championship game against the heavily favored rival Philadelphia Eagles, he took a crossing pattern 71 yards down to the Eagles' five-yard line. Two plays later, fullback Mike Alstott ended the Buccaneer's four-game offensive touchdown drought against the Eagles, and the momentum propelled the team to a 27-10 victory and a berth in their first Super Bowl. Jurevicius struck again in Super Bowl XXXVII, leading the team in receiving yards with four catches for 78 yards, propelling Tampa Bay to a 48-21 win over the Oakland Raiders. His grit and performance made him a fan favorite.

In 2005 he signed with the Seattle Seahawks as an unrestricted free agent. Despite coming off of injury, 2005 would prove to be his best year yet in the NFL. He finished the regular season with a career high 10 touchdowns with 694 receiving yards, leading the team in touchdowns and coming in second in yards. He also had a career high 137 yard against the St. Louis Rams, which was especially bittersweet: On the way to the stadium the team bus had passed by the hospital in which his infant son Michael had died in 2003. Jurevicius would go on to accomplish the same feat against his old team, the New York Giants. He capped off the season by leading the Seahawks in receiving with 5 catches for 93 yards in their 21-10 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XL, his longest coming in the waning moments when he caught a 20-yard pass and then ran over three of Pittsburgh's defenders, including Pro Bowler Troy Polamalu, while picking up fifteen more yards in an attempt to get Seattle one final shot at a score.

8f2jp5z.jpg

I would have won 1 million karmas but i didnt because I couldnt bet in the bookie forum on the pats jets game cuz the board was down :(

patsfan1379 said:
I would have won 1 million karmas but i didnt because I couldnt bet in the bookie forum on the pats jets game cuz the board was down :(
made for a slow day

Top Bottom