Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma in Sports...great example starring Eric Mangina

there's going to be like a foot of snow for game time....and no furlonged prisoners from Walpole riding a snowblower around the field either.

6-3 game

gotmilk said:
there's going to be like a foot of snow for game time....and no furlonged prisoners from Walpole riding a snowblower around the field either.

6-3 game
i just saw a clip about that snowblower guy on nfl.com, what exactly did he do that was so great again?

PuddleMonkey said:
And if you care sites like ESPN still have the old articles in the archives telling it like it is, refs gave the game to the Steelers.

lol watch the game again the shit holding call that everyone is bitching about could have went either way.. the push off in the end zone was offensive pass interference..

stop crying just cause the steelers are the best dynasty ever.. i really bet the refs were cheating for the steelers on the most watched/scrutinized game of every year.. makes a ton of sense..

none of those calls have shit on the fucken tuck rule bullshit call for the patriots ..

Phaded said:
lol watch the game again the shit holding call that everyone is bitching about could have went either way.. the push off in the end zone was offensive pass interference..

stop crying just cause the steelers are the best dynasty ever.. i really bet the refs were cheating for the steelers on the most watched/scrutinized game of every year.. makes a ton of sense..

none of those calls have shit on the fucken tuck rule bullshit call for the patriots ..

832irde.jpg

calveless wonder said:
dude im opening an account just for this game

thats a ridiculous line not to take
I get a referral bonus if you go to bodog
I haven't yet been paid out by bodog
I've lost so far there,but have a couple hundred still in the account

I have some at betus.com but I'm waiting on a payout (I won there)

betjemaicia gets good feedback
I may go there but I'm running out of time
finishing payroll with xmas bonuses
and then a gym class at 6 till 7

gotmilk said:

6-3 game
plows

Top Bottom