Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

James Toney vs. Evander Holyfield...

Huck i didn't get to see this fight, but i heard Toney pretty much took holyfield apart in the later rounds, until it was stopped. Tony has that defense that is hard to penetrate. Roy Jones only really caught him hard when he was doing his posing, and mocking that Roy always does ( The clip we see all the time, with toney getting hit and backpedalling into the ropes). If you asked me before tis fight i would have said Holyfield by KO. I thought Toney would stand in with Holy, and hasnt been hit with a punch like Holy has. Its gonna be nice to see Toney beat up some of these HW's though. Maybe a Tyson vs Toney if he ever comes back or the Toney x Jones Rematch would be huge.

Toney beatdown Holyfield. Holyfield looked good in the first round then just lost it. He was being beat the the punch and had no answers whatsoever. He kept making excuses after the fight saying that he couldn't beat Toney to the punch but wouldn't admit it was due to his age. Toney is just a fucking punk. Way too cocky. Kinda liek the Prince used to be until he got beat down by Barrera. When he was being interviewed, he wouldn't even listen to the guy but kept yapping about detroit and beating anothersouthern brother down. Then he slapped the mic out of the guys hand onto the ground. Hopefully Roy heard the southern comment b/c I know he didn't like that being from Pensacola, Florida. I'm hoping Roy goes after him since Holyfield doesn't seem like a viable opponent for him. I also hope Roy beats him down like a red headed step child

Top Bottom