Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 good stories from the last couple days.

Lololol

I have a story .. When I was at a house party I got really drunk .. I had gone with a girl I was talking to from work but she had to go home early cuz she was in high school still . She's 18 though .. So I was there at the party and this chubby girl about 5 foot even started talking to me about sex . I had never really been with a chubbier chick so I was kind of down to smoosh this girl just to see what's up and why black guys like chubby girls so much . So we ended up in my car and I started smashing her and I was really drunk and went down on her when I started to taste blood I was like wtf.. It was dark so I couldn't really see but the taste was so gross but the horny drunk that I was turned her around and put it in her ass .. She must have taken it in the ass before cuz it didn't hurt her to much .. I went at it in her ass for about 5 min then she stoppe me cuz it was starting to hurt .. I didn't want to do her in the vag so I said I was done . She got out of my car . She asked if I was going to walk her and I was like fk no . She's said dick and walked off . As I drove off I saw a huge pool of blood on my car seat . It was gross! She said she wasn't on her period so idk wtf was up with that .. Needless to stay I'll just stick with my skinny girls

Probably the most disgusting thing I have ever heard in my life.

how many chins?

Was she like a few margaritas fat, or three keg stands fat?

One and a half chins .. She was like a few margaritas and three shots fat .. But hey most of the guys smooshed her after that from my work so she can't be that bad right

I believe his stories, in fact at the gym a few weeks ago some kid 24 or so years old was doing shoulder shrugs in the rack and left his shit all loaded up. I needed the rack after and looked for him to tell him to put his shit away but couldn't see him. So I set up my weights and did my lifts. Moved to the next excersize and there was this guy, he was next to a trainer (trainers hate guys that don't put their weights away becuase trainers are always getting blammed for not putting there shit away). So I went up to the guy and said next time please re-rack your weights. He looked and me and shook his head the trainer didn't know what I was saying and chimmed in and I let the trainer know what this guy did. So I say to the kid again, next time put your weights away he looks at me this time and says "yeah". Fuck, I hate "yeah", "yeah" is for pussies. Its either "yes" or "go fuck yourself". So I tell this guy, your mom doesn't work out here with you and so you need to pick up after yourself. The guy says back to me "I heard you" and I said than answer with a "yes" so we can all understand you arn't going to do it again. So after going back and forth the guy finally says "yes". So I left. Now this guy won't even look at me. I feel bad for having to be such an asshole but damn first don't leave your business for others to clean up, and when someone says something either acknoldge it or tell them to fuck off. After I left the trainer told the guy he was wrong for not racking up his shit...
And this won't be the last time I tell some punk to pick up his shit.

Top Bottom