Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's almost Football Season...

I like hambricks chances.... at least from a fantasy football perspecitve. not having a solid QB is going to hurt his stats though.

The Nature Boy said:
I like hambricks chances.... at least from a fantasy football perspecitve. not having a solid QB is going to hurt his stats though.

On the contrary, he'll be the workhorse when he's the only option.

Lumberg said:

On the contrary, he'll be the workhorse when he's the only option.

fine. but what do you think the defense is going to be looking for when the cowboys have the ball? they'll be looking for the run. and you have to figure he's going to get shutdown HARD against the eagles. so that's 2 games where he will not be a factor at all.

and when the cowboys are losing by 20 points, who's going to be on the bench? Hambrick. He's a decent back on a bad team. just my .02.

juicedmullet said:

no rb? i may not live in KC anymore but i sure thought they had back maybe.

btw my money's on kc. oh yeah and ive got 2 tickets to the big 12 championship for football this year at arrowhead in kc if anyone wants to buy them. home side 50 yrd line row h. (my grandparents season tickets location for the chiefs)

I am defitnely interested in those tickets......how much..??? An go Rams baby.....Kyle Turley in the house......:D

fistfullofsteel said:

meanwhile back in the real world, the NY Giants are going to the playoffs and only getting better while that fat shit bill parcells tries to figure out how many burgers he can eat in 5 minutes while yelling at his players for being out of shape. The cowgirls are bound to to go up because they can't go down anymore. They are past hell and even the devil wants to know where they are going.
i couldnt agree with you more, this year is going to be record breaking for the G-MEN

peace

The Nature Boy said:

damn bro, did you cut and paste this from last year?

Please get an alter for all your sports related posts so I dont get duped into these shitburger threads.

fistfullofsteel said:

meanwhile back in the real world, the NY Giants are going to the playoffs and only getting better while that fat shit bill parcells tries to figure out how many burgers he can eat in 5 minutes while yelling at his players for being out of shape. The cowgirls are bound to to go up because they can't go down anymore. They are past hell and even the devil wants to know where they are going.

damn bro, did you cut and paste this from last year? at least the part about the giants anyway.

down the stretch the giants were unstoppable last year...last 7 games were insane...now that hilliard, tim carter, and dixon are healthy out WR core is insane

shockey is healthier because his toe has healed.

we have no more jason sehorn so that will improve our chances..

we lost 2 players on our O-line...the 2 worst...Jim McNally (O-Line coach) is one of the best in the league, not worried

collins will throw for 4600 yards this year

toomer will have 1200
hilliard will have 1000
carter 600
dixon 400
tiki- 1400 rushing- 500 recieveing

peace

JustinM said:
down the stretch the giants were unstoppable last year...last 7 games were insane...now that hilliard, tim carter, and dixon are healthy out WR core is insane

shockey is healthier because his toe has healed.

we have no more jason sehorn so that will improve our chances..

we lost 2 players on our O-line...the 2 worst...Jim McNally (O-Line coach) is one of the best in the league, not worried

collins will throw for 4600 yards this year

toomer will have 1200
hilliard will have 1000
carter 600
dixon 400
tiki- 1400 rushing- 500 recieveing

peace

damn bro, maybe we shouldn't even bother playing the season. care to make a wager that they won't make the playoffs? fistfullofsteel didn't want to make that bet last year, how about you?

Top Bottom