Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's almost Football Season...

I will live and die with my squad again this year - Chiefs baby.

Downfall of the boys will be no qb or rb this year. still a year away at least.

Yudheyhey said:
The Jets will win a solid 9 - 11 games this season even without Coles.

No way the Giants win the NFC East.

Wins.
Eagles 12
Skins 10 - 11
Giants 8 - 9
Boys 7 - 8

Wow great prediction Wodin. I'm with ya.

You know if I didn't know you'd always been a CB fan I would just tack that to the long list of signs you're sinking deeper and deeper into dementia: the funny name, giggling at inappropriate times, fascination with bowels......

Re: Re: Pffft!!!

hellorhih2o said:

you're much too kind.

Not Really...

My Emu:

emu.jpg

hat:
ESL-NFL-DC.gif

notoriousQQ said:
I will live and die with my squad again this year - Chiefs baby.

Downfall of the boys will be no qb or rb this year. still a year away at least.

no rb? i may not live in KC anymore but i sure thought they had back maybe.

btw my money's on kc. oh yeah and ive got 2 tickets to the big 12 championship for football this year at arrowhead in kc if anyone wants to buy them. home side 50 yrd line row h. (my grandparents season tickets location for the chiefs)

i'm a little confused on your comments. I don't think the cowboys have a running back or quarter back. Not sure what that has to do with you not living in kc anymore? I might have misread. I think hambrick has potential but he hasn't had the opportunity to show what he can do over a multiple game, or season long stretch. QB is also a question.

football is king.

juicedmullet said:

no rb? i may not live in KC anymore but i sure thought they had back maybe.

btw my money's on kc. oh yeah and ive got 2 tickets to the big 12 championship for football this year at arrowhead in kc if anyone wants to buy them. home side 50 yrd line row h. (my grandparents season tickets location for the chiefs)

Troy Hambrick will probably be the starting RB. Big, fast and he gets well over 4.00 / yrds per carry.

Yeah the CBs have a decent RB--I mean they were giving him playing time ahead of Emmitt so couldn't be that bad.

notoriousQQ said:
i'm a little confused on your comments. I don't think the cowboys have a running back or quarter back. Not sure what that has to do with you not living in kc anymore? I might have misread. I think hambrick has potential but he hasn't had the opportunity to show what he can do over a multiple game, or season long stretch. QB is also a question.

football is king.

sorry bro i thought that you were referring to the chiefs in that comment i get it now.

TO THE MODERATOR FORMERLY KNOWN AS WODIN:

i didnt see how that thread violated any TOS of elitefitness i was juts posing a question. didnt try to do anything wrong bro.

Top Bottom