Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a tough call for the Superbowl.

harmonica said:
The Steelers will win because they are wearing their white jerseys. That's all there is to it. I hate them but I'll be betting on them. Of course they could lose because they are wearing their white jerseys. Now I'm not sure.

Hey they wore black against the Cowboys in Superbowl 30, so it can't hurt to switch it up.

PS. As long the trophy is in the AFC North... it can't be all bad...
;)

Dunk said:
Fassel picked the Hawks. He says Holmgreen can play call against Pittsburcgh zone blitz.

Great... Fassel is a fucking failure everywhere he goes... so this is a good sign.

PS. So could Manning, So could Shanahan.... etc...

4everhung said:
holmgren over cowher

I think Holmgrem is a better coach than Cowher... but lately Cowher has been very un-Cowher like. I swear, I thought it was Belicheck in a Cowher mask the last two weeks.

Actually, Joey Porter said that Cowher has released the reins to his assistants more this year and has basically stayed out of their business. I think Cowher's biggest problem was his ego, he always felt he had to be part of every decision. He is letting Lebeau (DC) and The Whiz (OC) do their thing and he is staying out of there way. Seems to be working.

To be honest I see this game as even.
So I'd take the three or so.
In actuality with real coin I wouldn't bet much beyond a typical bar tab.

4everhung said:
To be honest I see this game as even.
So I'd take the three or so.
In actuality with real coin I wouldn't bet much beyond a typical bar tab.

It is really hard to gauge the Seacunts. They have Zero wins against winning teams on the road. They haven't faced a challenge all season really. This team was 8-8 last year with essentially the same cast. Logic dictates they are closer to an 8-8 team than the 13-3 team they were this year. I think they will be blown out of the building. At least that is my gut instinct. But... I may be dead wrong.

ass_face said:
It is really hard to gauge the Seacunts. They have Zero wins against winning teams on the road. They haven't faced a challenge all season really. This team was 8-8 last year with essentially the same cast. Logic dictates they are closer to an 8-8 team than the 13-3 team they were this year. I think they will be blown out of the building. At least that is my gut instinct. But... I may be dead wrong.
their OL is NOT going to get manhandled

I've been agonizing about this game since the conference championships. I reckon I expect the Steelers to win but I'll not be surprised if the game goes down to the wire and ends up going to the Seahawks.

Top Bottom