Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a tough call for the Superbowl.

ass_face said:
Interesting analysis from another board:

FACT: Pittsburgh lost 5 games while Seattle lost 3. BUT...only 2 with Ben healthy. Maddox lost 2 and they lost to Indy after Ben returned from 4 games off. If Ben were healthy, Steelers beat Jacksonville and Baltimore, finish 13-3, win the north and are probably the #2 seed.

FACT : The last part of your statement wouldn't be a fact,it would be an opinion.

FACT:We all know opinions are like assholes .....everyone has one.

and 1-2 of that 4 is because pittsburgh is more popular and enjoys considerable more national notoriety

Phaded said:
fact because they want people to bet on seattle and lose their money..

Actually the line moves because of lop sided bets. The line has stayed close to the original which means the betting has been pretty even for both teams.

Deterass said:
Actually the line moves because of lop sided bets. The line has stayed close to the original which means the betting has been pretty even for both teams.

def was joking..

Deterass said:
FACT : The last part of your statement wouldn't be a fact,it would be an opinion.

FACT:We all know opinions are like assholes .....everyone has one.

Yes it is an opinion, but one based on the truth. If Ben plays in the Jacksonville and Baltimore game, they win easily. Anyone who watched the games would agree. Sure it isn't a fact, but it is 99.9% true.

BTW, word is that Seattle is practicing the shotgun formation, which they have not used all season. Looks like Pittsburgh is already in their heads. As I recall Manning and Plummer were getting routinely assraped in the shotgun, so I doubt it will matter.

ass_face said:
Yes it is an opinion, but one based on the truth. If Ben plays in the Jacksonville and Baltimore game, they win easily. Anyone who watched the games would agree. Sure it isn't a fact, but it is 99.9% true.

BTW, word is that Seattle is practicing the shotgun formation, which they have not used all season. Looks like Pittsburgh is already in their heads. As I recall Manning and Plummer were getting routinely assraped in the shotgun, so I doubt it will matter.

can't wait for sunday bro..

Deterass said:
well we're back to the two week break
I don't expect to see much movement until thursday/friday

Top Bottom