Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a tough call for the Superbowl.

ass_face said:
I think Holmgrem is a better coach than Cowher... but lately Cowher has been very un-Cowher like. I swear, I thought it was Belicheck in a Cowher mask the last two weeks.

True. They have been surprisingly aggressive this postseason. very un-schottenheimeresque. The way they have been setting up the run with the pass has been impressive to say the least.

I have a bottle of tequila that says Pittsburgh walks away victorious.

31-27 Pittsburgh.

Being a Seattle local, it's been frustrating backing them all of these years. I would like to see them win, but I'm a realist. If they lose I'm not going to cry... quite frankly they aren't really one of my favorite teams. If they win, I might buy tickets again next year.

Seems that the more experienced quarterbacks win the Big Dance.

Seattle wins with proven QB.

I'll admit the Pitt arguments are pretty strong however.

But Seattle is due.

strangebrew said:
That''s fucking idiotic. I know you're not serious.
honestly, its not out of the question, they went 13-3 playing shit teams, i stilll think they would have made playoffs, but there is no way in hell they are the number one or 2 seed int he nfl.

Boardin087 said:
honestly, its not out of the question, they went 13-3 playing shit teams, i stilll think they would have made playoffs, but there is no way in hell they are the number one or 2 seed int he nfl.

def agree..

strangebrew said:
That''s fucking idiotic. I know you're not serious.

Honestly... Change their schedule to this: 2 Games against Denver, KC, Chargers and or the Raiders... assuming they are still in the AFC West. That is a guaranteed 3 additional losses... maybe 4. That puts them at 10-6 or 9-7. NO PLAYOFFS. That team was 8-8 last year. Something tells me that was what they really are and this year was an anomoly.

Top Bottom