Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is winstrol overrated?

Zyglamail said:
I think the critics of it dont like the sides they get and dont view them worth the price. Some people, Like Anal Assplorer, respond great to it with no sides, others, even at 25mg/ED can barly walk they get so stiff and achy. This is simply one of those questions no one can really get an answer to because of the wide range of responses we have. We have all pitched in and said our peice now he can decide which way he wants to go. Deca would be an obvious combo for those who suffered the stiffness but for the cost of winny I would be far more inclined to use var or dbol, once again simply a personal choice, there is no right or wrong here.

Hey man, I'm thinking about taking winstrol also. I see you're a moderator, and I thought.. who would know better than you.
I am thinking of taking it by itself also, i'm really trying to lean down. I dont have much bodyfat on me, but my metabolism is reallyy fast, I can lose weight and gain it pretty quick, i wonder if that has anything to do with it. I can currently benchpress 2 45's on each side flat bench without ever taking a supplement. I run so much but I never get lean, I look really cut up with a beater on but my stomach and breasts never harden, theyre not extremely noticable but a guy that has a strong chest and is skinny everywhere else should be lean everywhere. Anyways, I was wondering what to stack it with, and maybe where to get it from, I'm looking for injectables, good stuff, I can pay good money. I can even pay you like 5 bucks or something for good sources if you'd want me to. Thanks a lot. I can see you're very knowledgeable and would really love any input you could give. Karma!!! Karmaa !!!
Thanks so much in advance man.

II_kHoSa_II said:
Hey man, I'm thinking about taking winstrol also. I see you're a moderator, and I thought.. who would know better than you.
I am thinking of taking it by itself also, i'm really trying to lean down. I dont have much bodyfat on me, but my metabolism is reallyy fast, I can lose weight and gain it pretty quick, i wonder if that has anything to do with it. I can currently benchpress 2 45's on each side flat bench without ever taking a supplement. I run so much but I never get lean, I look really cut up with a beater on but my stomach and breasts never harden, theyre not extremely noticable but a guy that has a strong chest and is skinny everywhere else should be lean everywhere. Anyways, I was wondering what to stack it with, and maybe where to get it from, I'm looking for injectables, good stuff, I can pay good money. I can even pay you like 5 bucks or something for good sources if you'd want me to. Thanks a lot. I can see you're very knowledgeable and would really love any input you could give. Karma!!! Karmaa !!!
Thanks so much in advance man.
I can't believe you just did that three times in a row...

winstrol is a great compound it works great and i dont find it to be that pricey. one problem it makes your joints feel someone hit them with a baseball bat especially when it is cold. i will never use it again. tbol or var for winstrol type results thats the only way i will fly now.

im lovin the winny, absolutely stoked! it is my first cycle, winny only, started at 30mg ED, now at last week on 50ED. its realy kicked in now and people are telling me i look great. im only 136 (was 139 yesterday but probly took a 3lb shit) up from the mid-low 120's. strength way up, using the 60lb dumbell bench for reps, before i wouldnt have touched them... only side so far is a little joint stiffness/pain, but nothing to camplain about for the results im getting. blood pressure good. noot sure about cholestorol, but will look into it soon... done almost no cardio and gained no fat while eating around 5000 semi-clean calories. fat has never been much of a problem at decent intake 3500 or so, but at 5000 before i would notice a bit of need for cardio.
now, IMO i think winny made an excellent choice as a first cycle for me, and possibly others. IMO, steroids like any drug, your body gains a tolerence to. me or anyone who has never cycled has virgin receptor sites, so wouldnt starting with a low dose of any one drug be a good start, so that way my body wont need a lot more next time to get good gains.?.. if i gain 10lb now on such a low dose of only one drug, wont i see much better or at least similar results as i slightly progress each cycle? i mean, why start with a large dose of any one or even (worse?) multiple drugs, as im sure the human body can only grow so fast, and by your next cycle, you would already be used to that ammount of drug and therefore have to increase it to see similar gains. this is my opinion/logic, and i appreciate insight from those more experienced than me. by the advice of my stepmoms trainer (not sure if hes amateur bobybuilder or pro but he looks pro)- he told me to not even consider test until im in my 30's and the natural levels are realy dropping. he actualy told me to take only 10mg of oral winny EOD, but im happy with the route i went, still took a dose relatively lower than most and IMO had excellent results.
i have a digi cam and took before shots and will post up the after shots probably around tues or wednesday next week. this is speaking for its effects on my body, as all drugs have different effects on everyone. also im happy becausefrom what ive heard i should keep all my gains. for less than the price of a bottle of NO2 i did great!

swoldier said:
Had to ask this question Is winny overrated as far as results go and to pay a high price for it? Let me know

Yeah, if u pay high price it's overated. Anavar is better and sorta similar. Kinda.

As a Newbie I too was told by alot of bro's to go with Winny.... (an a few not to use it) But besides test-e I could really get a straight answer what to stack it with... I got a lot of diffrent answer when it came to that. So, I personally decided to go w/it and see where it takes me.... But, test-e seemed to be the biggest responce when it came to stacking winny...
So thats what I plan on doing..50mg ed 6wks PCT=3wks 100mg ed Clomid..

I'll see where it takes me and post it here w/some before and after pics....

Top Bottom