Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is winstrol overrated?

Re: Re: man, ive been reading all these posts and....

FreakMonster said:

Winny is garbage. Your right it is a powerful AAS as far as sides go and that's it. The reason you people think it works great with other drugs is because it's the OTHER drug you are seeing the benefit from and not the Winny. Try Winny alone and you won't get much unless your a woman or a 140 pound newbie. Your better off using Fina and getting way better results for CHEAPER!!
I can't believe some fools on here are paying upwards of $180 for a 20ml bottle of Winny:confused: Bottom line is Winny is a very weak anabolic that is expensive, overrated, and comes with harsh side effects.

Come on boy, better off with Fina than Winny. What about in regard to side effects? Trenbolone Acetate is much more dangerous than Stanozolol when it comes to overall sides. If your bodybuilding girlfriend wanted to do Fina or Winny, I wonder, which one would you recommend to her if she was going to use one or the other? (I'd have to say low doses of Winny would be the safest way to go whether for a woman or man). Tren is much more potent and dangerous!

NN

Re: Re: Re: man, ive been reading all these posts and....

Nutrient-Nut said:

Come on boy, better off with Fina than Winny. What about in regard to side effects? Trenbolone Acetate is much more dangerous than Stanozolol when it comes to overall sides. If your bodybuilding girlfriend wanted to do Fina or Winny, I wonder, which one would you recommend to her if she was going to use one or the other? (I'd have to say low doses of Winny would be the safest way to go whether for a woman or man). Tren is much more potent and dangerous!

NN

Little man,
You are one misguided sole. What fool did you believe who told you that Fina was DANGEROUS!! Give me a fucking break!!! Please show me one study that shows Fina is Dangerous. I have 3 studies that I can post that show that Winstrol is toxic to the human body if you want me to. Not everyone can tolerate the side effects of Fina but there are many members on this board who report NO SIDEFFECTS of Fina and some of these members have run Fina for many weeks. They have gone to the doctor and checked out perfectly fine. Many of the side effects you talk about that happen while taking Fina occur while taking other steroids as well. I'm not trying to sit here and say that Fina has no side effects because ANY steroid you take can have side effects.

Of course if my GF wanted to juice I would give her the Winstrol instead of the Fina if I had to choose. What kind of stupid question is that? Fina is very potent, 3 times more anabolic than test. Why the fuck would I give it to a woman. If my woman wanted to juice I'd put her on Anavar.

For you to say that Fina is more dangerous than Winstrol is absolutely ludicrous. If you have the facts to back up your claim than post them up, if not than state that it is your OPINION that Fina is more dangerous. Bodybuilders have been using Trenbolone Acetate for years but all you hear is these damn myths. I still can't believe people like you are spewing out this garbage.

Last edited:
FreakMonster man, it's just my opinion that Winstrol is a much safer drug than Fina. I just threw the example with the girlfriend thing in there, because Winny, Primo, and Var are weak steroids and are often used by women bodybuilders because of the minimal sides if taken in low doses. Tren is 3 times more androgenic than test (not 3 times more anabolic). This is why it ranks very high for side effects. High androgens in general have many more negative side effects associated with them than pure anabolics like Winstrol. I'm not saying that Winstrol is side effect free and safe, because one's lipid profiles can really get messed up with Winstrol if the drug is taken in too high of a dose for an extended period of time. But on the other hand, with Winstrol, one doesn't have to worry about gyno, acne is minimal, aggression is very little if at all, and the gains made are much more likely to be retained for a much longer time after the cycle ends. Winstrol is a very good drug and not that dangerous if used for short periods of time at sane doses. Just my opinion, but I'm sure that many would agree with my beliefs.

NN:)

Nutrient-Nut said:
FreakMonster man, it's just my opinion that Winstrol is a much safer drug than Fina. I just threw the example with the girlfriend thing in there, because Winny, Primo, and Var are weak steroids and are often used by women bodybuilders because of the minimal sides if taken in low doses. Tren is 3 times more androgenic than test (not 3 times more anabolic). This is why it ranks very high for side effects. High androgens in general have many more negative side effects associated with them than pure anabolics like Winstrol. I'm not saying that Winstrol is side effect free and safe, because one's lipid profiles can really get messed up with Winstrol if the drug is taken in too high of a dose for an extended period of time. But on the other hand, with Winstrol, one doesn't have to worry about gyno, acne is minimal, aggression is very little if at all, and the gains made are much more likely to be retained for a much longer time after the cycle ends. Winstrol is a very good drug and not that dangerous if used for short periods of time at sane doses. Just my opinion, but I'm sure that many would agree with my beliefs.

NN:)

Exactly your opinion. NOT fact that Winny is a safer drug! Fact is Winny is VERY toxic to the kidneys.

Winny is still overrated in my book. Why take Winny when you have drugs like Test?:D

winnie is a very good drug it just works better for some than others, and has stronger sides with some people. like lots of aas most people take more than they should need thus the risk greater sides. Ben Johnson liked it

Triple J, I'll be the first to say that winstrol can be a good AAS. But I must correct you: Ben Johnson did NOT like winstrol. In the book "Speed Trap" by Johnson's coach it is clearly stated that Ben did not like using winstrol as it made him too stiff. The fact that he tested positive for that drug means nothing. From what I've gathered, Ben thought that he was using an AAS called furazabol which was undetectable at the time, however it was a counterfeit which was really winstrol, which cause the positive test.

Ben only used winstrol intermitently and for very short time periods. He was mostly using low doses of dianabol, anavar and testosterone.

IJ26 said:
I think winny is awesome. Ive used it a few times and had good gains with it every time. The first time i ever did it before I found these boards I did it alone,stupid mistake, and it still worked. ever since then I have stacked it and it always does the trick if your trying to lean down and keep strength

Hey man, I'm thinking about taking winstrol also.
I am thinking of taking it by itself also, i'm really trying to lean down. I dont have much bodyfat on me, but my metabolism is reallyy fast, I can lose weight and gain it pretty quick, i wonder if that has anything to do with it. I can currently benchpress 2 45's on each side flat bench without ever taking a supplement. I run so much but I never get lean, I look really cut up with a beater on but my stomach and breasts never harden, theyre not extremely noticable but a guy that has a strong chest and is skinny everywhere else should be lean everywhere. Anyways, I was wondering what to stack it with, and maybe where to get it from, I'm looking for injectables, good stuff, I can pay good money. I can even pay you like 5 bucks or something for good sources if you'd want me to. Thanks a lot.

Nutrient-Nut said:
Just to get my 2 cents in, IMO, Winstrol is not overrated. You have to understand that it's a drug that should be stacked with something else. It's one of the best steroids for achieving hard muscles and you don't have to worry about gyno with Winstrol. It's almost a pure anabolic with very little androgenic activity. It won't make you hold water at all, which is a plus on a cutting cycle. It stacks well with almost any other steroid and particulary nice with Deca. As you can see, I'm a Winny fan, but that's because it works well for me with minimal sides - some headaches and cramps (that's about it). From what I've read, Winstrol is the hardest steroid to rate on effectiveness, because of the varying results that people report from it. It works wonders for some and it does nothing but negative things for others. Trial & Error is a must with Winstrol to see how your body reacts to the compound.

NN

Hey man, I'm thinking about taking winstrol also.
I am thinking of taking it by itself also, i'm really trying to lean down. I dont have much bodyfat on me, but my metabolism is reallyy fast, I can lose weight and gain it pretty quick, i wonder if that has anything to do with it. I can currently benchpress 2 45's on each side flat bench without ever taking a supplement. I run so much but I never get lean, I look really cut up with a beater on but my stomach and breasts never harden, theyre not extremely noticable but a guy that has a strong chest and is skinny everywhere else should be lean everywhere. Anyways, I was wondering what to stack it with, and maybe where to get it from, I'm looking for injectables, good stuff, I can pay good money. I can even pay you like 5 bucks or something for good sources if you'd want me to. Thanks a lot. I can see you're very knowledgeable and would really love any input you could give. Karma!!! Karmaa !!!
Thanks so much in advance man.

Top Bottom