Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is winstrol overrated?

I dont like it at all. But I have a friend who's in love with the stuff. I used it with sustanon in the last 3 weeks of my cycle and my BP went through the roof.

manny78 said:
I dont like it at all. But I have a friend who's in love with the stuff. I used it with sustanon in the last 3 weeks of my cycle and my BP went through the roof.

Take the Test out of your cycle and you wouldn't have the high BP issue most likely! Test increases blood pressure more than Winstrol.

NN:D

Last edited:
Nutrient-Nut said:

Take the Test out of your cycle and you wouldn't have the high BP issue most likely! Test increases blood pressure more than Winstrol.

NN:D

well for the first 5 weeks my BP was OK, 4 days after throwing winny that's when problems started.

manny78 said:

well for the first 5 weeks my BP was OK, 4 days after throwing winny that's when problems started.

That's interesting! I've only had a problem with my BP being high from a Test/D-bol cycle, never from anything else. I think that Test is the culprit, but it could be the synergistic combo of Test & Winny like when I did Test & D-bol together.

NN

I'd say that winny is overrated, but not because it's a bad product, rather because it is described as way better than it is.

man, ive been reading all these posts and....

How many of you out there making these comments about winny have 10+ years of experience using it in any number of combinations to be truly able to debate over its pros and coins. I said I loved the stuff, but Ive used for years and its definitely a very harsh oral. Lipid profiles all fked up, aches in the joints head spins maybe minor TIA's. Bros Winny is a powerful AAS. Beware

Re: man, ive been reading all these posts and....

marky said:
How many of you out there making these comments about winny have 10+ years of experience using it in any number of combinations to be truly able to debate over its pros and coins. I said I loved the stuff, but Ive used for years and its definitely a very harsh oral. Lipid profiles all fked up, aches in the joints head spins maybe minor TIA's. Bros Winny is a powerful AAS. Beware

Winny is garbage. Your right it is a powerful AAS as far as sides go and that's it. The reason you people think it works great with other drugs is because it's the OTHER drug you are seeing the benefit from and not the Winny. Try Winny alone and you won't get much unless your a woman or a 140 pound newbie. Your better off using Fina and getting way better results for CHEAPER!!
I can't believe some fools on here are paying upwards of $180 for a 20ml bottle of Winny:confused: Bottom line is Winny is a very weak anabolic that is expensive, overrated, and comes with harsh side effects.

Last edited:
Top Bottom