Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tony Horton a MO

• Thread starter Thread starter EarthRider
  • Start date Start date
i looked for a pdaddy but couldn't find him. I sell sports supps at my store, so why not workout while it's a lil slow

I have a friend who has had awesome results with the p90x program! I workout with her a few times and def broke a sweat. She gained the pounds back though and tells me she's gonna start on a new program called insanity.

someone I know who has seriously never done a workout in her life up and quit smoking and insanity became her religion...shes dropped 40 lbs of pure flab doing it
props to anyone who does...I fuckin hate cardio like its my job

someone I know who has seriously never done a workout in her life up and quit smoking and insanity became her religion...shes dropped 40 lbs of pure flab doing it
props to anyone who does...I fuckin hate cardio like its my job

that's awesome. I almost never do any cardio at the gym anymore execpt on my arch nemesis, the stair master. biking, walking, running outside is more enjoyable. Don't know if if different cardio environments makes a difference to you though.

that's awesome. I almost never do any cardio at the gym anymore execpt on my arch nemesis, the stair master. biking, walking, running outside is more enjoyable. Don't know if if different cardio environments makes a difference to you though.

I used to run several miles a day...then my knees and hips said no more

I just find cardio boring no matter what the enviroment

Top Bottom