Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is mike vick for real?

Phaded said:
lol still trying to justify it? let me know when you know someone who has deer as pets..
so if an animal is not a pet, it's fair game?
i'm never gonna win a arguement for dog figthing
and i'm not attempting to
calling vick evil, though, is a bit much

Gambino said:

what he was doing was evil.. maybe he was brought up into it so he's desynsityzed to it like humans are to human death.. humans care more about animals than people ..

i would like him to serve time..

Gambino said:

no it's not bro.......now I'm not going to argue about hunting, because I feel if you're not hungry you have no business killing an animal unless it threatens you or someone close to you. But comparing a hunter who is allowed to kill an animal because all it's natural predators have been extinguished and there's no real "natural" check anymore to it's existence...........comparing that to an a lowlife who tortures dogs because they lost a fight???? dude, you have issues if you can't characterize vick as evil. Now I in no way advocate dog fighting, but I know it is a cultural thing and though disgusting......it does have it's history and that is why I was prepared to give vick "some" slack........but after hearing what he did to animals that didn't perform well for him..................it's a level of grotesque that even this jaded fuck finds completely depressing. That a man who has basically the world at his fingertips...........money, fame, women.......everything!!! Has access to everything in this world..............and you can end up like this???? It makes a point for basically a low class of souls that are bankrupt from the start and no upbringing or nothing is going to help them.........they're just wired wrong............and I agree with powerbuilder..........in another time and place, I would completely advocate putting someone like this down........just like he did his dogs. Vick has no business breathing the same air as the rest of us..............IMHO

KBEKQT said:
I want that punk ass thug's head and I OWN 2 pits. Pit owners are not all dope dealing, street banging, low life scumbags. Most pit owners are extremely responsible and are against dogfighting. Dirt bags who own fighting dogs give the rest of the owners a bad rap. A responsible pit owner's belief is to punish the deed, not the breed, as there are no bad breeds of dogs, just bad owners.

Don't get me started on the f**cked up influence the entertainment industry has on people these days. No wonder the number of pits in shelters has gone up from 2-3% to 30-35 % in the past 10 years. :mad:

He is saddened for the distraction he is to the team my fuggin eye!

That mudda's just sorry he got busted! I bet there's a half dozen NFL players sweating it big time right now!

Agreed! Most of the "bad" pitbulls are owned by people who criminal pasts. They use them as weapons instead of companions. I own 3 myself and have friends who are breeders. Only met 1 pit who was owned by a respectable person that was crazy. I've seen thousands in person.

jnevin said:
I'm not a fan of it, but I think that's on a different level. Bulls have a fighting chance against the matadors. They also haven'd been bred to be domesticated animals. You can't honestly tell me that you think a bull and your dog are on the same level.
have you seen a bullfight? The bulls have NO CHANCE. They are stabbed like a million times before they even come out. They are basically wounded and dying and are then teased by some little shit in tight pants and a red cape until they give the final blow with a sword thing. It is pathetic and just as bad as dog fights.

Gambino said:
I don't know if I'd call just dog fighting evil either, but take a look at how the animals were killed, and I would go with evil. Soaked with water and electrocuted, body slammed repeatedly.
They obviously got off on hurting the animals.

IP should be here.

People who abuse animals, in any form, are sick.
I've said this 100 times. We are not the superior race. If we were, we would respect all living things.

My heart breaks when I read this shit

Top Bottom