Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is mike vick for real?

Gambino said:
bro you are gonna scare the fug outta the wine and caviar crowd.
lotsa nervous laughter and darting eyes when you roll down lake shore drive
partially true. never catch me wearing sleeveless shirts over there....gotta love that winding road tho, just gotta make it quick, lest you be profiled.....

HumanTarget said:
partially true. never catch me wearing sleeveless shirts over there....gotta love that winding road tho, just gotta make it quick, lest you be profiled.....
profiling there isn't necessarily based on race
if you don't belong the GPD will let you know
amazing how segregated (economically) that area is

Gambino said:
and that maybe the case wear you live, but unfortunatly, the pitts i know of and their owners are less than respectable.
insecure trash who want a mean dog to be tough guys.
and i don't think dog figthing is the root of all evil

That's a pretty broad statement, but I see where you're coming from.

as far as the root of all evil, it may not be, but abusing and torturing a creature that would normally love you unconditionally and forcing it to fight for its life for entertainment and so you can turn a profit is about as close to evil as you'll get.

Gambino said:
profiling there isn't necessarily based on race
if you don't belong the GPD will let you know
amazing how segregated (economically) that area is
literally jump over one street and there is slum. det = gas stations and party stores on every corner. gp = boutiques and eateries.....shit that no one else could afford; robberies, i think det leads the nation.....

jnevin said:
but abusing and torturing a creature that would normally love you unconditionally and forcing it to fight for its life for entertainment and so you can turn a profit is about as close to evil as you'll get.

very nice post buddy.

Gambino said:
and that maybe the case wear you live, but unfortunatly, the pitts i know of and their owners are less than respectable.
insecure trash who want a mean dog to be tough guys.
and i don't think dog figthing is the root of all evil

I know Gman, it's unfortunate that those are always the kind of peeps you hear about. I def wouldn't call myself trash or less than respectable, I'm a proud mama when I walk my babies on a tandem in the French Quarter...they are the friendliest dogs around and anyone can walk up to them. I have pix of little kids who just walked up and started hugging them and being licked to death! :qt:

Just wanted to give you my $0.02

Check out this site when you have time, this lady is well known in the industry and she has a couple cool links showing those babies can be so much more than just mean guard dogs tied to a chain.

www.workingpitbull.com

jnevin said:
That's a pretty broad statement, but I see where you're coming from.

as far as the root of all evil, it may not be, but abusing and torturing a creature that would normally love you unconditionally and forcing it to fight for its life for entertainment and so you can turn a profit is about as close to evil as you'll get.

it's a stereotype for sure...but a lot of the times it's true.
do you consider the matadors evil for stabbing bulls with swords?

HumanTarget said:
literally jump over one street and there is slum. det = gas stations and party stores on every corner. gp = boutiques and eateries.....shit that no one else could afford; robberies, i think det leads the nation.....

what's the name of the road that seperates GP from dtown?

Top Bottom