Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is mike vick for real?

Gambino said:
it's a stereotype for sure...but a lot of the times it's true.
do you consider the matadors evil for stabbing bulls with swords?

I'm not a fan of it, but I think that's on a different level. Bulls have a fighting chance against the matadors. They also haven'd been bred to be domesticated animals. You can't honestly tell me that you think a bull and your dog are on the same level.

I think Clinton Portis will keep his mouth shut next time somebody asks about dogfighting.

Dial_tone said:
I think Clinton Portis will keep his mouth shut next time somebody asks about dogfighting.

man if i was an athlete i would call my publicist before i said ANYTHING

Gambino said:
it's a stereotype for sure...but a lot of the times it's true.
do you consider the matadors evil for stabbing bulls with swords?

Evil and cowardly. The bulls are drugged so they have blured vision, and slow reflexes.
I have to say what Vick was doing is much worse, as he didn't have his life on the line.
Vick is a true sociopath and needs to be destroyed.
I have no problem with killing animals for food. Killing for pleasure is nothing short of sadistic.

Powerbuilder333 said:
Evil and cowardly. The bulls are drugged so they have blured vision, and slow reflexes.
I have to say what Vick was doing is much worse, as he didn't have his life on the line.
Vick is a true sociopath and needs to be destroyed.
I have no problem with killing animals for food. Killing for pleasure is nothing short of sadistic.

i don't know about socipath
this is a true socipath
http://www.suntimes.com/news/mob/473263,outfit071807.stng
and people kill for pleasure every deer hunting season up this way
sure they eat the meat but that is just a byproduct of the "fun"

Top Bottom