Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is mike vick for real?

jnevin said:
It makes me sick.

Ron Mexico needs to do some time.

that ron mexico shit is for real? I thought it was a stupid rumor. He really gave a woman anal genital warts? Thats crazy!

blueta2 said:
IP should be here.

People who abuse animals, in any form, are sick.
I've said this 100 times. We are not the superior race. If we were, we would respect all living things.

My heart breaks when I read this shit

\

yup

cboogsrun said:
that ron mexico shit is for real? I thought it was a stupid rumor. He really gave a woman anal genital warts? Thats crazy!

no dood........he really used that name for his doctor visits. How much do you think those "mexico" number 7 falcon jerseys are worth now?

cboogsrun said:
He used Ron Mexica as an alias for Doctor visits for Herpes treatment. He's being sued by a women he gave it to, and that's her proof that he new he had the virus and still had unprotected sex with her. A sociopath, like I already said.

heatherrae said:
have you seen a bullfight? The bulls have NO CHANCE. They are stabbed like a million times before they even come out. They are basically wounded and dying and are then teased by some little shit in tight pants and a red cape until they give the final blow with a sword thing. It is pathetic and just as bad as dog fights.

Yeah, but those bastards still manage to gore some matadors. Like I said, I'm not a fan of it, but I don't quite see it as the same thing as dog fights.

the way I see it, those bulls are going to be killed anyway for beef................at least the bull goes down swinging, and they do from time to time get their pound of flesh before they go down...........I'm ALWAYS happy when I see a matador get a bull horn up his anus, I always cheer for the bull..........because it is a stacked deck, and if the bull is going to die anyway........mineswell take a puny little shit human with him eh? I mean that's how I'd look at it if I were the bull....???

redsamurai said:
the way I see it, those bulls are going to be killed anyway for beef................at least the bull goes down swinging, and they do from time to time get their pound of flesh before they go down...........I'm ALWAYS happy when I see a matador get a bull horn up his anus, I always cheer for the bull..........because it is a stacked deck, and if the bull is going to die anyway........mineswell take a puny little shit human with him eh? I mean that's how I'd look at it if I were the bull....???
I agree.
I always root for the bull in rodeos too. Can you believe the riders now wear flak vests, helmets in there gay cowboy hats, and crop the horns of the bulls? A bunch of sicko brokeback mountain fags I tell yea!

heatherrae said:
have you seen a bullfight? The bulls have NO CHANCE. They are stabbed like a million times before they even come out. They are basically wounded and dying and are then teased by some little shit in tight pants and a red cape until they give the final blow with a sword thing. It is pathetic and just as bad as dog fights.

Go slit a cow's throat and eat some meat. How dare you be outraged.

Top Bottom