Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is mike vick for real?

timtim said:
he is saddened for the distraction he is to the team.

does the fact that he and his low life scumbag friends electrocuted, drowned, hung, and in 1 documented case picked up a surrenduring dog and repeatedly bashed it to the ground until dead doesnt make him sad?

does he feel remorse for the animal lives he took? i mean, am i missing something or has there been no show of remorse for willfully killing animals? i hope PETA cuts his balls off and follows this guy everywhere he goes making a stink in every city he shows up in.
I don't think anyone who has the capacity to feel empathy could have done those things in the first place. You have to truly have NO HEART.

yeah. fuck PETA, buncha sandal wearing, grass eating faggots. let some rich, dog loving celeb lead the charge against this awful negro.....

vick is cool he eletrocuted drown and tortured dogs..

cool guy i tell ya..

Gambino said:
i do find it mildly amusing that these same people that are screaming for vick's head are proly the same people that wanna ban pitts

I want that punk ass thug's head and I OWN 2 pits. Pit owners are not all dope dealing, street banging, low life scumbags. Most pit owners are extremely responsible and are against dogfighting. Dirt bags who own fighting dogs give the rest of the owners a bad rap. A responsible pit owner's belief is to punish the deed, not the breed, as there are no bad breeds of dogs, just bad owners.

Don't get me started on the f**cked up influence the entertainment industry has on people these days. No wonder the number of pits in shelters has gone up from 2-3% to 30-35 % in the past 10 years. :mad:

He is saddened for the distraction he is to the team my fuggin eye!

That mudda's just sorry he got busted! I bet there's a half dozen NFL players sweating it big time right now!

KBEKQT said:
I want that punk ass thug's head and I OWN 2 pits. Pit owners are not all dope dealing, street banging, low life scumbags. Most pit owners are extremely responsible and are against dogfighting. Dirt bags who own fighting dogs give the rest of the owners a bad rap. A responsible pit owner's belief is to punish the deed, not the breed, as there are no bad breeds of dogs, just bad owners.

Don't get me started on the f**cked up influence the entertainment industry has on people these days. No wonder the number of pits in shelters has gone up from 2-3% to 30-35 % in the past 10 years.

Sorry for the attention he has drawn to his team my fuggin eye! :mad:

and that maybe the case wear you live, but unfortunatly, the pitts i know of and their owners are less than respectable.
insecure trash who want a mean dog to be tough guys.
and i don't think dog figthing is the root of all evil

The Shadow said:
Even hardcore Vick fans here in Atl are ready to cut him loose
he woulda be better off being caught in a bath house wearing a wedding gown....

HumanTarget said:
i'm gonna head over to Grosse Pointe Farms later, my friends Reginald & Winthorpe are hosting some dog fights over on the polo grounds....
bro you are gonna scare the fug outta the wine and caviar crowd.
lotsa nervous laughter and darting eyes when you roll down lake shore drive

HumanTarget said:
i'm gonna head over to Grosse Pointe Farms later, my friends Reginald & Winthorpe are hosting some dog fights over on the polo grounds....

Oh good. Tell Miffy and Chandler I said hello.

Top Bottom