Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Matt the Skywalker the most pompous ass on EF?

If Skywalker is such a class act, why does he continue harassing me with nasty messages? Also, I've never met anyone that was truly financially successful who could spend so much time on a chat board. Rich working people just don't have that kind of time. Hell, I wouldn't have the time if my job didn't require me to be on the web all day anyway.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
If Skywalker is such a class act, why does he continue harassing me with nasty messages? Also, I've never met anyone that was truly financially successful who could spend so much time on a chat board. Rich working people just don't have that kind of time. Hell, I wouldn't have the time if my job didn't require me to be on the web all day anyway.

If you publicly attack someone , I would hope they would respond if they have any testicles what so ever. But something tells me you're blowing the "nasty messages" out of proportion.

I think Matt's in a managerial role , so I don't think he's doing alot of the hands on stuff. He's hasn't told me his job description so I cannot comment on that.

I DO work on the web all day log as a system administrator and an Oracle DBA and I can still type some posts on here

juicedmohawk said:
(drool) dude show your tits (drool)

Yay! This has officially turned into a show your boobs thread!

(which means habitualhealth can't post here)

:FRlol:

Top Bottom