Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Matt the Skywalker the most pompous ass on EF?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Have you ever noticed that no matter what the topic ( religion, politics, economics, basket weaving, etc.) that he will jump in any thread and pretend that he is THE expert and final authority on the subject? Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Is he Kreskin or something? Seriously, check out his threads. He knows exactly how to win the war on terror, how to reform our educational system, who G.W. Bush should appoint to the Supreme Court, as well as knowing how to perform vascular surgery.

Opinions are fine, but this asshole is the everlasting know- it- all. I'll bet he weighs 110 or is a fat ass because training seems to be his Achilles Heal.

Yeah, go fuck yourself Skywalker!

Yeah Matt who the f@$k do you think you are?..
Oh yeah! Your the guy with the kick ass crib...Ahh where's the party at!

Actually I think Matt's 6ft plus bro so he's way over 200lbs.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
If Skywalker is such a class act, why does he continue harassing me with nasty messages? Also, I've never met anyone that was truly financially successful who could spend so much time on a chat board. Rich working people just don't have that kind of time. Hell, I wouldn't have the time if my job didn't require me to be on the web all day anyway.

I like facts. So here is one for you, about me: Total Posts: 12,514 (6.02 posts per day)

6 posts a day is far from "so much time on a chat board", lol.

I don't have anything else to say; my job allows me tremendous freedom. I post from a Treo on the road a lot. I hope you one day enjoy similar opportunities. I suggest you focus your energy inward, not outward, though, if you have aspirations beyond your current realities.

Lestat said:
Matt does get condecening at times, I'll say that.

but deep down, he's a good bro for sure.
And you stir the pot a little too much at times but I still like you. Matt is a good guy funny, down to earth and intelligant. Makes for a great road trip company and a good friend in my books.

hidngod said:
Matt's replies to the gentleman attacking him show what a class act he is.

I thought the same thing especially when he said no matter what do not ban him for the stuff he said. That was totally cool.

MattTheSkywalker said:
I suggest you focus your energy inward, not outward, though, if you have aspirations beyond your current realities.

I would have called him a peckerhead and told him to suck on my bank account.

Too much time and effort to e-argue with someone

gotmilk said:
I would have called him a peckerhead and told him to suck on my bank account.

Too much time and effort to e-argue with someone

The price in Kendall came down.....still too high, for what it is. Good looking out though. :)

Top Bottom