Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Matt the Skywalker the most pompous ass on EF?

i spoke to MTS today for the first time. we laughed, had a nice conversation, and the guy is 100% cool.

It's okay for you people to stop being so nice and tell how you really feel about MTS now....you won't get accused of gay-bashing I promise.

pitbullstl said:
The price in Kendall came down.....still too high, for what it is. Good looking out though. :)

Yeah..it's been around for a little. Perfect location but too expensive. I have too many projects now anyhow. 700 acre ranch in Aspen that I might sell so I can move on.

I'm only posting here cos a) I have met Matt, b) I used to get infuriated by him, and c) you, FastTwitchFiber, are the cock that gave me red for my obviously sarcastic thread about aborting black fetuses

Who gives a shit if MTSW comes across as pompous? Are you THAT bothered by someone's online personality on ONE internet site?

Lumberg said:
I'm only posting here cos a) I have met Matt, b) I used to get infuriated by him, and c) you, FastTwitchFiber, are the cock that gave me red for my obviously sarcastic thread about aborting black fetuses

Who gives a shit if MTSW comes across as pompous? Are you THAT bothered by someone's online personality on ONE internet site?
good post.

Lumberg said:

Show me the thread about aborting black fetuses and I'd give you red too...

Top Bottom