Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anyone "Really" Wild and Crazy here?

I'm wild and crazy in terms of regularly making an ass of myself for my own amusement. I'm noisy and silly a good portion of the time and try to make life fun. I know I often come off as nuts though. Not a lot of people get me.

But I'm not really wild and crazy otherwise. I'm a stay home with a good book and crash at 10 kind of girl.

That is for others to decide.

All I know is I love to have fun and wanna squeeze as much fun outta my life as possible.

Have had a lotta fun in my 37 years and plan on a lot more.

Why be boring when it is more fun being on hte other end of the spectrum!!! :garza:

I've been known to get liquored up and tear off all the "do not remove" tags from my bed linens.

GoldenDelicious said:
and you want to be a doctor? to make people BETTER? fucken hell robert jan youre a fruit :worried:

anyway im no wild child. i like life and lots of it, but im vanilla. i like normal stuff like doing my own thing when i want to do it, how i like to do it, and dont need to half suffocate myself with pantyhose to enjoy sex.

y'all are twisted. especially you, slat, because i *know* youre about to say somehting about sleeping in a coffin ;)
I dont want to become a doctor to make people better. im not a fucking hippie.

I want to become a doctor to learn a valuable skill, then sell myself to the internationally highest bidder and then use the money to continue my self education in the perverted and decadent state of mind.

I´m 100% in it for the money. The money is good, not as good as for a succesful entrepeneur or lawyer, but there´s the word- succesful. With those paths there are too many risks on the way there. doctors make decent, period. I really dont care about the patients. I even believe its better that way. Let their relatives and maybe the nurses be all nice to them. Im there to do a job.

I find it useless and frustrating to constantly work with 80 yr old dying people anyway.

Hiatussin said:
I dont want to become a doctor to make people better. im not a fucking hippie.

I want to become a doctor to learn a valuable skill, then sell myself to the internationally highest bidder and then use the money to continue my self education in the perverted and decadent state of mind.

I´m 100% in it for the money. The money is good, not as good as for a succesful entrepeneur or lawyer, but there´s the word- succesful. With those paths there are too many risks on the way there. doctors make decent, period. I really dont care about the patients. I even believe its better that way. Let their relatives and maybe the nurses be all nice to them. Im there to do a job.

I find it useless and frustrating to constantly work with 80 yr old dying people anyway.
oh shit are you in for a shock

if you think being a doctor is all about having a marketable skill, youre going to a) be a shit doctor, and b) hate your life

good luck

Top Bottom