Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anyone "Really" Wild and Crazy here?

Deterass said:
e9ubet.jpg

http://www.mrbeaver.net/images_weird/simmons.jpg

i've been known to hoot and hollar, break things, get in fights, wreck cars just for fun, get arrested, etc. The list goes on and on from there. one friend in particular really brings this out in me. I think we scare people when we are together. Hopefully most of that is behind me.

Hiatussin said:
you shag online fatties. stfu
That would make me wild and crazy then lol.
And goldendelicious is right, if you dont care about your patients well being you wont have the underlying motivation to fix them and make them right. No "marketable skill" can come out of a disregard for patients well being, doesnt matter if you are an ER doc who really hates chit chat with those "bothersome patients". The underlying reason for a doctor is well being of the patient, this is common sense.

superdave said:
That would make me wild and crazy then lol.
And goldendelicious is right, if you dont care about your patients well being you wont have the underlying motivation to fix them and make them right. No "marketable skill" can come out of a disregard for patients well being, doesnt matter if you are an ER doc who really hates chit chat with those "bothersome patients". The underlying reason for a doctor is well being of the patient, this is common sense.
Common sense is unbearably dull.

Top Bottom