Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is an energy drink good preworkout?

when i am on, i get excited when i workout,going to the gym is the best part of my day.i work hard from 7 to 4.30 and always have energy to lift.its a different story when i am not on gear

Varga said:
Caffeine is bad for you pre-workout, has a tendency to dehydrate your body and that's exactly what you do not want....Water is the best. I eat oats and egg whites/w some gatorade pre-workout and I have plenty of energy.
If you need stimulants that bad you should not be in the gym anyway, something is not right

thats the dumbest thing I have heard all day. You are obviously NOT on steroids, cause if you are, you should not be in the gym anyway, something is not right.

POINT is... caffeine is used by MANY to "SUPPLEMENT" their energy... not to be "RELIED" on for energy...

leonidas33 said:
thats the dumbest thing I have heard all day. You are obviously NOT on steroids, cause if you are, you should not be in the gym anyway, something is not right.

POINT is... caffeine is used by MANY to "SUPPLEMENT" their energy... not to be "RELIED" on for energy...

What's not right is you being stupid, you make no sense LOL
Done plenty of cycles and never needed caffeine-not even on cutters.
What I'm saying is that if you need to "supplement" your energy all the time then you "relying" on it to get you through the workout. In that case you want to make sure you sleep, eat and rest enough enough, ma'man!

There is nothing wrong with caffeine. It only dehydrates you because it is a diuretic, which means it makes you piss. if your drinking water it's not a problem. And there is nothing wrong with needing a "pick me up" to go to the gym. Not everyone feels 100% all the time. Hell, after a long work day actually going to the gym can be the hardest part of my workout...I just know once I get there I'll have plenty of energy.

I chug some protein and a handful of Amplify 2. That and a ton of water and I'm good to go.

Amplify 2 is the shiznit. First time I took it, I got stuck in traffic on the way to the gym. I started chewing on my steering wheel when it kicked in. I was ready to rip the doors off the fucking building when I got there. Works better for me than all of the energy drinks and NO-xplode type drinks - I've tried them all.

Interesting to read the replies. To each their own.

cunning linguist isnt that an underground hip hop thing

In that case, 30mg Hal0 PreWO
Custom BLEND + protein shake and im good to go

Jumpmaster82 said:
Ive heard some people say a monster or redbull is good before a workout, and some people say its bad. So which is it?

i think redbull and those energy drinks are garbage. a protien, carb blend shake would be good 1 hour before workout. i drink water or plain green tea all day long and during workouts.

bob-e said:
I think the blue monsters are the heat, No sugar and taste way better.

i totally agree the blues taste way better. but honestly i just have a cup of coffee or two, since energy drinks are way expensive and i don't really like wasting money.

ksbst9mm

Top Bottom