Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is an energy drink good preworkout?

redguru said:
have you tried Spike yet? i think it's actually stronger than RedLine Extreme

i tried it--did not read the can that said try half first---i was stuck to the ceiling for 5 hours.

Protein drink pre workout so the nutrients are in the system so they can be put to immediate use post workout.

chaos13 said:
caffeine drinks = cals
caffeine pills = 0 cals

Spike and Redline extreme are zero calories, also I think the more active ingredient is the yohimbine, not the caffeine.

Caffeine is bad for you pre-workout, has a tendency to dehydrate your body and that's exactly what you do not want....Water is the best. I eat oats and egg whites/w some gatorade pre-workout and I have plenty of energy.
If you need stimulants that bad you should not be in the gym anyway, something is not right

Zyglamail said:
Protein drink pre workout so the nutrients are in the system so they can be put to immediate use post workout.

Ditto.

Sometimes I will do an ECA, or NOXPLODE. But your body needs protein before and right after lifting. Plus lots of H2O

702daswoll1 said:
Why only 8mcg of Ephedirine? Should'nt the dose be around 25mg of Ephedrine HCL? Or is it the same?
Iv'e heard that 25 is ideal for the complete cut stack. Iv'e just been using ephedrine and caf. to give me ideal energy for the gym.

But yeah no doubt, 25mg's is right on for the cutting stack.

Top Bottom