Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

International laws

chase1969

Does anyone know if you can get gear in Israel. Or if anyone knows what the laws are there. I've found info on parts of europe, but nothing about the holyland. Im not fishing for a source, I just want to know how its looked at over there. (not for mail order) Im actually going there.
Thanks Bro's

I Finally gave up on that F%$# Anabolic Review. been posting there for 3 years and they just cant that site to run smooth. You try to post and it just shuts down your computer. So this is my new home. They also need to monitor their new members, you feel like your in a room full of FEDS.

chase1969 said:
I Finally gave up on that F%$# Anabolic Review. been posting there for 3 years and they just cant that site to run smooth. You try to post and it just shuts down your computer. So this is my new home. They also need to monitor their new members, you feel like your in a room full of FEDS.

Well if this is gonna be your new home you need to brush up on the rules. This not a source board and we do not talk prices, shipping, buying, UG labs etc. You should edit your post or get sent to banned camp.

chase1969 said:
Does anyone know if you can get gear in Israel. Or if anyone knows what the laws are there. I've found info on parts of europe, but nothing about the holyland. Im not fishing for a source, I just want to know how its looked at over there. (not for mail order) Im actually going there.
Thanks Bro's

no, same as here. there are more anti-aging clinics, but they are much more legit than here. If you happen to get caught with Nile or Aburaihan you may receive "special" attention from people you would rather not meet on the wrong side of the table.

Top Bottom