Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting workout to look like a "300" King

Guinness5.0 said:
LOL -- I clicked on the link in Al420's post and they have a picture of a guy deadlifting BLINDFOLDED :rolleyes:

Not sure what that's supposed to do -- when I go heavy I can't see a damn thing anyway.
The purpose would be obvious if you knew anything about advanced training techniques like 21s and the preexhaust principle. If you can't see the lift, your muscles won't know what's coming and will be SHOCKED into growth!

Nathan said:
175 and shredded at 5'10"? That's bigger than you think. It is certainly larger than those spartans. Bruce Lee was REALLY lean and very dry in his movies. You drop a lot of bodyweight getting that cut.

And also, if you want to look like the dudes in 300, that is totally a realistic goal. It'll take time, but it is more than realistic. The guys in that movie weren't impressive given today's standards. MAybe 2000 years ago.

Thank's for the advice :)

I am trying the 4x6 program I have heard my friend use from BB's......It is 3sets of somewhat heavy weight with 6reps each, and the final 4th set is 10% heavier again with 6reps...... every week he ups the weight a little bit >?

Guinness5.0 said:
LOL -- I clicked on the link in Al420's post and they have a picture of a guy deadlifting BLINDFOLDED :rolleyes:

Not sure what that's supposed to do -- when I go heavy I can't see a damn thing anyway.

Oh I dunno, could be useful I suppose. I've been known to use LIGHT weight, and close my eyes just so I don't see the 10,000 mirrors in the gym. For me at least, form is better when I feel the weight instead of watching it in the mirror.

Top Bottom